News Dana White says they’re yet to decide the UFC 300 main-event

Sean has to write and read aloud a 5000 word apology for being a meanie if he loses, put that in the contract.

If Sean goes down under round 2, Dricus gets his sweet bike.

Last edited:
Logan Paul vs Alex perieirra. Stand-up only. We have to be fair to poatan after all. We can't have logan unleashing his deadly wrestling techniques

Logan Paul vs Alex perieirra. Stand-up only. We have to be fair to poatan after all. We can't have logan unleashing his deadly wrestling techniques
That Logan guy will be pissing Prime for a year if he goes up against Alex.

Lol @BEATDOWNS is posturing up on a karate forum because his life is sad. I'll be your friend bro.

Dana White won't be your friend.

"yet to decide what to pick"

yeah bro.. like I totally got all these hot bitches lined up, complete 10s u know but I've yet to decide who I'll bang
That's how it be for us Sherdoggers bro... I usually can't decide which one I wanna bang so just bang them all at once, you know?

The return of Nicco Montano!

I would like to see her take on the ever so dangerous Jessica Eye for the BFM-title in the co-main.

People talking about DDP/Izzy... but if Izzy is healthy, then thePereira fight is the move

Unless he's only "healthy" for DDP

People talking about DDP/Izzy... but if Izzy is healthy, then thePereira fight is the move

Unless he's only "healthy" for DDP
As much as it pains me to write this, the "fair" thing to do is offer Sean a rematch followed by a severe beat down.

The guy has an insanely big following, it would be stupid to bounce him while the hype is hot.

As much as it pains me to write this, the "fair" thing to do is offer Sean a rematch followed by a severe beat down.

The guy has an insanely big following, it would be stupid to bounce him while the hype is hot.
Just coming off a loss and main eventing ufc 300?

I wouldnt exactly call that strking while the iron is hot

Just coming off a loss and main eventing ufc 300?

I wouldnt exactly call that strking while the iron is hot
His fans are too many and are literally flooding all marketing for rematch. Go look at the guy's insta and twitter following its insane.

What’s the co-main? I hope it’s not the women’s fight..

Back