Dana White drops NUCLEAR TRUTH BOMB on Mario Yamasaki

I usually criticize Dana when he throws a tantrum on social media but I can agree with him this time.

<{MingNope}>, we all saw what happened and we all know including <Dana05> chiesa was [<dunn]. he just wants to please the GOD of <{JustBleed}>

Mario Mazzaggatti was pretty good I gotta admit. :D

Give him a break, he's probably just a big Taylor Swift fan.

taylorSwift2_spl221448_003-659x440-600x450.jpg

the heart is for his kid...all the refs signatures moves bug the hell out of me though. just looking in the camera cries attention whore.

Last edited:
I agree, I feel like Lee is more robbed than anyone by this. Now there is an asterisk where there shouldn't be. How does Mario even keep his job?

Dana must not have noticed Chiesa's impersonation of a dying T-Rex.

If you like girls who don't put out, then write mean songs about wpyou when you move on to girls who are just as good, and put out.

she's so perfect tho ;_;

90mgfUF.png

If you like girls who don't put out, then write mean songs about wpyou when you move on to girls who are just as good, and put out.
Am I the only one who thinks it would be awesome to have a #1 song written about how much of an asshole you are?

That was weak. I expected at least 3 F bombs and got none.

Mario Mazzagatti does it again!!! This guy is more concerned with doing this dumb ass heart bullshit then Ref'n the fight!!! Steals a great moment from Lee or let Mike fight it or tap. Nobody gives a shit that u can make a heart with ur hands like a 12 year old girl they want u to pay attention to what's going on in the fight and do ur job.
You should have read it out loud to us in Donald Trump's voice. <Gordonhat>

Back