Dana White drops NUCLEAR TRUTH BOMB on Mario Yamasaki

It's the refs jobs to make sure the fighters are safe and Dana is a big reason why they have gotten so cautious. Chiesa was obviously going stiff and was going to sleep within seconds.

Dana needs to do a better job at making better fights and making sure paper champions don't hold up divisions for an entire year.

Dana White has never referee'd a fight. Dana White wasn't standing over Chiesa to see what happened when the choke was applied.

Dana White is no different from the angry internet trolls tearing up this forum right now.

I don't understand why everyone would prefer to post angry raged filled posts instead of trying to see what really happened.

I think most people already saw what happened and that's why they're angry that the fight was stopped early.

Awwwe. I think the heart thing is cute and Dana is a big dummy.

The president of the organization ladies and gentleman.....

I wonder if he purposely called him mazzagati... but anyway, im disappointed in Mario cuz he's a bjj black belt he should know better

Now Chiesa shit talking Mario for his heart hand symbol. These racists bastards would think they're adorable when they themselves make the heart symbol, but when Japanese Brazilian does it, shit talk flows.

NlelOW.gif

Dana wonders why most people laugh at him as president of the UFC nobody takes him seriously he isn't normal commissioner like major sport leagues have.

Back