Dana White drops NUCLEAR TRUTH BOMB on Mario Yamasaki

BVyfWA0gDaR

danawhiteMario Mazzagatti does it again!!! This guy is more concerned with doing this dumb ass heart bullshit then Ref'n the fight!!! Steals a great moment from Lee or let Mike fight it or tap. Nobody gives a shit that u can make a heart with ur hands like a 12 year old girl they want u to pay attention to what's going on in the fight and do ur job

Can you imagine that an other official from any other sport would post This about the officals. Dana is real and raw and Thats Why i love him
That's why I don't like Dana. But I can see how he would appeal to the unwashed peasant masses.

BVyfWA0gDaR

Can you imagine that an other official from any other sport would post This about the officals. Dana is real and raw and Thats Why i love him

No, because other sports are professional sports

But it win him douchebags admiration, so i guess it's worth it

That's old school, unfiltered Dana White; the one that once called a reporter a 'cunt'. I love it.

Yamasaki fucked up, you could see he was in good shape this evening, already on a preliminary fight he let a guy eat a couple of unnecessary shots defenseless before stopping the fight.
And then came the main event... if you think somebody is out (eventhough that's how it might have looked for a half a sec), check the guys limbs and then decide, the only risk here was chiesa sleeping two seconds instead of one.

I wanted Chiesa to win but he went limp and you can tell by his hands he went limp. Chiesa stop defending the choke and his arms went stiff. Get over it.

Dana should cry more.

I wish Tito would have knocked Dana the fuck out tbh. It would have been better for the sport.

He was toast and went to a last ditch "fake tap". I don't get the problem here....good stoppage.

Back