Dana White drops NUCLEAR TRUTH BOMB on Mario Yamasaki

I disagree with a lot of Danas statements, but I respect that he constantly goes after refs when they fuck up.

lol I wonder if next job, he'll not do the heart hands

There have been worse fuck ups,I ain't that mad. Chiesa was done anyway. Sucks for Lee a little bit because less people are focused on his performance now.

Dana White has never referee'd a fight. Dana White wasn't standing over Chiesa to see what happened when the choke was applied.

Dana White is no different from the angry internet trolls tearing up this forum right now.

I don't understand why everyone would prefer to post angry raged filled posts instead of trying to see what really happened.

Great post. Hope the commission is wise enough not to overturn the decision Chiesa was out.

Fuck Dana White I hate him way more than anyone else involved in MMA. Most punchable face in the world.

Dana needs to understand that Mario just wants to get baked and watch the fights like everybody else.

Dana should STFU. No ref gets it right all the time, and in Mario's defence Chiesa looked like he was unconscious. I thought he was unconscious.

So for Dana to be cunty and insult Mario's little shoutout he does to his kids? Fuck off Dana.

Dana White has never referee'd a fight. Dana White wasn't standing over Chiesa to see what happened when the choke was applied.

Dana White is no different from the angry internet trolls tearing up this forum right now.

I don't understand why everyone would prefer to post angry raged filled posts instead of trying to see what really happened.

Nah, he's limp, I'm sorry.

Oh man, Dana is so cool and manly. I want to be just like him when i am 47 years old.

BVyfWA0gDaR

danawhiteMario Mazzagatti does it again!!! This guy is more concerned with doing this dumb ass heart bullshit then Ref'n the fight!!! Steals a great moment from Lee or let Mike fight it or tap. Nobody gives a shit that u can make a heart with ur hands like a 12 year old girl they want u to pay attention to what's going on in the fight and do ur job

Can you imagine that an other official from any other sport would post This about the officals. Dana is real and raw and Thats Why i love him

Dana is a fucking clown who's more concerned with padding his bank account than the fact that his company is sacrificing legitimacy for casual dollars

Mario Mazagatti is the worst referee in the history, of fucking fights.

Dana is a huge asshole, but I love when he will blast a ref for incompetency since public sector orgs like athletic commissions just excuse incompetency

Back