Dana White drops NUCLEAR TRUTH BOMB on Mario Yamasaki

tumblr_ne4loyH95W1rrvw81o1_400.jpg
this needs to be a sherdog emoji, for not paying attention to the thread cause too busy making dumb ass heart bullshit.

Last edited:
Michael went lip and wasn't fighting the choke. He wouldn't have survived that for another 30 seconds.

Freakin' Sterio Mazzasaki. "Mazzagatti-esque in his not paying attention is Yamasaki, Joe."

if he made the heart near the stoppage, it would make sense. still, shitty job ya did there... mario.

well mario did have that coming
shit like this turns fans off, specially casuals

Dana White has never referee'd a fight. Dana White wasn't standing over Chiesa to see what happened when the choke was applied.

Dana White is no different from the angry internet trolls tearing up this forum right now.

I don't understand why everyone would prefer to post angry raged filled posts instead of trying to see what really happened.

I had to go back and watch that a couple times just because of all the retarded posts ITT...LMAO how was that not a tap you dorks?!?

He was gonna go out in a matter of seconds anyway. Choke was tight as fug

Still fucking hilarious post by Dana

Hahahaha Dana wrecked him.

"Nobody gives a shit that u can make a heart with ur hands like a 12 year old girl they want u to pay attention to what's going on in the fight and do ur job."
<TheWire1>

Dana White has never referee'd a fight. Dana White wasn't standing over Chiesa to see what happened when the choke was applied.

Dana White is no different from the angry internet trolls tearing up this forum right now.

I don't understand why everyone would prefer to post angry raged filled posts instead of trying to see what really happened.

Watched this five times.

I honestly think Chiesa is not about to go out and the choke isn't sunk in entirely.

Should be overturned to a no conest imho.

You haven't either so stfu as well then ..

Back