Cyborg Is Being Smart

Nobody gives a rats tail who or what you think are the best fanboy...least of all Cyborg.

#RondaTears
Why do I care about Ronda tears? Glad she is gone. Although she is lightyears ahead of Cyborg in GOAT talks. Never popped for steroids and fought actual competition.

Sorry, in her USADA form she said she was not taking anything. She must disclose everything. She did not. That's called lying.
No you're just ignorant. She didn't have to previously disclose it because it was used to treat an acute medical condition. USADA knows these conditions arise suddenly and they make provisions for that. Cyborg met all the conditions for a retroactive TUE. I'm sorry if the truth doesn't fit your agenda.

No you're just ignorant. She didn't have to previously disclose it because it was used to treat an acute medical condition. USADA knows these conditions arise suddenly and they make provisions for that. Cyborg met all the conditions for a retroactive TUE. I'm sorry if the truth doesn't fit your agenda.
Sorry, you do. You have to disclose EVERYTHING. She was already undergoing 'treatment' and did not disclose that treatment. That's how Machida was 'caught'. He disclosed what he was doing.

Why do I care about Ronda tears? Glad she is gone. Although she is lightyears ahead of Cyborg in GOAT talks. Never popped for steroids and fought actual competition.

Your opinion is irrelevant. Ur just salty cause ur amateur fighter Ronda Fraud Rousey got exposed TWICE. Cyborg could murder two Ronda Rouseys at same time.

Next ur senior HASbeen GSP loses to Bisbing.

Loser troll.

Sorry, you do. You have to disclose EVERYTHING. She was already undergoing 'treatment' and did not disclose that treatment. That's how Machida was 'caught'. He disclosed what he was doing.

Wow-nerd.jpg

Cyborg is a GOAT and champion. Meanwhile your trolling a thread about someone who doesn't know you exist.

#LOSER

2 weight classes? Wtf, you dont think you're exaggerating a bi there?

Cris-Cyborg-vs-Tonya-Evinger.png

Meanwhile, in the LHW title fight...

Jones_and_Cormier2.0.0.jpg

Also Weidman, who's a huge 185 and could easily fight at 205, just fought Gastelum who's originally a WW, and people were picking Kelvin to win, talking about his speed advantages over the bigger guys... then you had Cerrone moving up to WW and dropping a bunch of bigger guys, and it's expected.... the smallest HW is sometimes giving up 50 lbs against the bigger ones and no one will even flinch... yet as soon as Cyborg is 2 lbs heavier than someone it's a mismatch and an unfair advantage? Fuck off.

You are completely fucking clueless. I know you are confused by simple concepts such as height and size. Do you really thing D.C. and Jones walk at a weight difference? If anything D.C. probably walks heavier than Jones.

You missed a zero in regards to Cyborg. She almost always has had a 20lb plus advantage on most of her opponents.

You are completely fucking clueless. I know you are confused by simple concepts such as height and size. Do you really thing D.C. and Jones walk at a weight difference? If anything D.C. probably walks heavier than Jones.

You missed a zero in regards to Cyborg. She almost always has had a 20lb plus advantage on most of her opponents.
Cyborg was 168 on fight night when she fought at 140. her last opponent walks around at 145 fighting at 135. The weight difference is closer to 30lbs for that fight.

No you just don't understand the situation. Here, try to get through this, it should explain everything.

https://ufc.usada.org/cristiane-justino-cleared-of-potential-anti-doping-policy-violation/
Sorry, I do, you making false claims proves nothing. your source even says she did not disclose her medication to USADA upon giving the test as she is supposed to. Your source says she was supposed to apply before, and not doing so put her at risk.

she hid her use until caught. period.

Fighting at 140lbs. Not 145. Or do you think she cuts the same to 140 as she does at 145?
Yeah, my best guess is that she cuts between 20 and 25 pounds of water which is insane for a female. So let's just assume she cut 23 pounds of water for the fight. That would put her pre-cut weight at 163. Remember, her intestines and everything are completely flushed at weigh in, she literally has no weight left to lose. So immediately after weighing in, she begins to eat and drink during the rehydration process. This will add several pounds or more over what she weighed before the final water cut. That would put her weight at fight time between 165-168. It all adds up, trust me.

Feb 2013 Cyborg, while not cutting weight, says she weighs about 152lbs. She now is 170+.

Yeah, my best guess is that she cuts between 20 and 25 pounds of water which is insane for a female. So let's just assume she cut 23 pounds of water for the fight. That would put her pre-cut weight at 163. Remember, her intestines and everything are completely flushed at weigh in, she literally has no weight left to lose. So immediately after weighing in, she begins to eat and drink during the rehydration process. This will add several pounds or more over what she weighed before the final water cut. That would put her weight at fight time between 165-168. It all adds up, trust me.
And she used to walk around SIGNIFICANTLY smaller. She gave an interview saying she was about 152, and then later did a weigh in for invicta at 160. No weight cut involved, no water cut, no pre cut, just her normal walk around weight.

So she added a ton of weight she does not need.

again, she is welcome to do it, she can bulk up to 200 and fight nobodies her whole life, it's not impressive.

Back