Cyborg Is Being Smart

She's nowhere near Joanna's level. She doesn't even want to fight people in her own weight class for one.

I'm not talkin' P4P man, I'm talkin' overall.

Cyborg would honest to God rape Joanna in any combat sport I can think of, and probably most other sports as well. Joanna's a great fighter and arguably the most skilled female fighter on the planet, but Cyborg would absolutely crush her, in much the same way that Jon Jones would nuke Woodley.

Let me know when she actually fights some legit competition. Beating soccer moms and meth head trailer trash doesn't imprezz me.

Cyborg would honest to God rape Joanna in any combat sport I can think of, and probably most other sports as well. Joanna's a great fighter and arguably the most skilled female fighter on the planet, but Cyborg would absolutely crush her, in much the same way that Jon Jones would nuke Woodley.

Oh, right. You're not talking about skill just based on size, yeah? Then, yeah, I agree, Cyborg would make Joanna her son most likely.

I hate that though. It sucks that there is any possible way that someone like Gabi Garcia could be considered a better fighter than someone like Joanna.

Last edited:
Gabi is a terrible fighter and would get TKO'd inside of a minute. She has the co-ordination of a duck fucking a football.
If she could not take Cyborg down I agree. I think it's likely she could. It just highlights how an inferior fighter can win because they roided up and got huge.

2 weight classes? Wtf, you dont think you're exaggerating a bi there?

Cris-Cyborg-vs-Tonya-Evinger.png

Meanwhile, in the LHW title fight...

Jones_and_Cormier2.0.0.jpg

Also Weidman, who's a huge 185 and could easily fight at 205, just fought Gastelum who's originally a WW, and people were picking Kelvin to win, talking about his speed advantages over the bigger guys... then you had Cerrone moving up to WW and dropping a bunch of bigger guys, and it's expected.... the smallest HW is sometimes giving up 50 lbs against the bigger ones and no one will even flinch... yet as soon as Cyborg is 2 lbs heavier than someone it's a mismatch and an unfair advantage? Fuck off.
Tonya used to fight at 125. That is all.

You're an idiot. I sourced Evinger saying she is 145 walk around weight in shape. Anything over 145 is her being fat. I sourced Cyborg's weight.

If you have anything factual to say let me know, your opinion is worthless because you're an idiot. That's why you use ad-homs rather than attack the facts I present.

Man this guy above is such a loser troll. He literally dedicated his life to trolling Cyborg.

#pathetic

I've never met an intellectually honest Cyborg fan on this forum. Herb, Shaddows, and Meaningful what's his name are three of the worst. Like attracts like, I guess.

Listen to this raging tool and worshipper of the inactive can Cat Zingano.
He is just afraid for the day his girl fights Cyborg and gets pronounced dead on the scene.

If she could not take Cyborg down I agree. I think it's likely she could. It just highlights how an inferior fighter can win because they roided up and got huge.

Gabi is a shitty, shitty fighter and would not be able to do anything but get pounded into oblivion by Cyborg. She's big, but that means absolutely nothing against a fighter that's that much better than her.

Gabi is a shitty, shitty fighter and would not be able to do anything but get pounded into oblivion by Cyborg. She's big, but that means absolutely nothing against a fighter that's that much better than her.
And what fight did you see Cyborg's ground game and makes you think Gabi can't get her down and rip an arm off?

And what fight did you see Cyborg's ground game and makes you think Gabi can't get her down and rip an arm off?

Marloes Coenen and Gina Carano. Plus every other TKO win she has on her record.

The far better question would be what fights of Gabi Garcia's make you think she's capable of taking down Cyborg and ripping said arm off? She has fought a couple obese soccer moms and a 90 year old and looked like uncoordinated shit in every victory.

Marloes Coenen and Gina Carano. Plus every other TKO win she has on her record.
She looked terrible in the ground game in those fights and no other win shows a good ground game. She refused any and all ground engagement against a bloated 125er who is 30lbs lighter.

Bob Sapp in his prime would honest to God rape Floyd Mayweather in any combat sport. So?

Bob Sapp in his prime would honest to God rape Floyd Mayweather in any combat sport. So?

So Bob Sapp is tougher than Floyd Mayweather.

Except Bob would struggle to lay a glove on Floyd in a boxing match and has the pain tolerance of a 3 year old.

So Bob Sapp is tougher than Floyd Mayweather.

Except Bob would struggle to lay a glove on Floyd in a boxing match and has the pain tolerance of a 3 year old.
Yes sure. Maybe with help of his bodyguards.

Back