Cyborg Is Being Smart

Mikey Palangio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look beatable so these other women grow some ovaries, and decide to fight.

Being a destroyer is only going to push them deeper into their fear.

how did she look beatable exactly lol
I am listening to Cat Zingano on the MMA Hour, and she is talking a lot of shit.

Because Cyborg was very patient, and was in some scrambles, some of these women are talking like they can beat her.

That is the best strategy for Cyborg. Don't wreck people in the first round. Look beatable, and let them grow some ovaries.

Cyborg is very talented and these women think that she has "unfair advantages" from steroids like years ago.

I am listening to Cat Zingano on the MMA Hour, and she is talking a lot of shit.

Because Cyborg was very patient, and was in some scrambles, some of these women are talking like they can beat her.

That is the best strategy for Cyborg. Don't wreck people in the first round. Look beatable, and let them grow some ovaries.

Cyborg is very talented and these women think that she has "unfair advantages" from steroids like years ago.

Her and Gabi garcia are both natural bra...........

Cat Zingano should take the fight then.

Tonya is a experienced fighter but she shouldn't have been in the same cage as Cyborg. 1000% miss match. I don't think there was a single moment in the whole fight where she might have been a threat. Cyborg ran laps around Tonya like a sparring session and teed off on her at will.

I still don't think these women in the UFC will take a fight with Cyborg unless it's a last ditch option.

Cyborg should stop whining about not being able to drop weight and do it. Otherwise she's going to be stuck at 145 fighting freaks.

Last edited:
I kinda got the same vibe as well.

I mean she knocked the girl down with the first fucking jab... Felt like she just decided to buy more tv time after that. Not necessarily because she wanted to look "beatable" or anything, but more so that she wanted to display her technical ability along with her cardio, rather than just overwhelming power.

She looked god damn terrifying imo.

She beat a girl up for 3 rounds without taking any damage.
A girl who should be fighting 2 weightclasses lower and is not even good in the weightclass she fights in which is 1 weightclass lower than Cyborg. Would it take Jon Jones 3 rounds to beat Gunnar Nelson? That's a decent comparison to this fight.

A girl who should be fighting 2 weightclasses lower and is not even good in the weightclass she fights in which is 1 weightclass lower than Cyborg. Would it take Jon Jones 3 rounds to beat Gunnar Nelson? That's a decent comparison to this fight.
actually a lot of people whine about Jones fighting smaller competititon as well, and he did take 3 rounds to beat cormier...

Excellent observation and I totally agree. Cyborg usually comes out and overwhelms her opponents, she did not do that against Evinger. Holm probably watched that fight thinking she's beatable whereas if Cyborg was her usual devastating self and KO'd Evinger in the first round Holm wouldn't even think of possibly fighting her.

2 weight classes? Wtf, you dont think you're exaggerating a bi there?

Cris-Cyborg-vs-Tonya-Evinger.png

Meanwhile, in the LHW title fight...

Jones_and_Cormier2.0.0.jpg

Also Weidman, who's a huge 185 and could easily fight at 205, just fought Gastelum who's originally a WW, and people were picking Kelvin to win, talking about his speed advantages over the bigger guys... then you had Cerrone moving up to WW and dropping a bunch of bigger guys, and it's expected.... the smallest HW is sometimes giving up 50 lbs against the bigger ones and no one will even flinch... yet as soon as Cyborg is 2 lbs heavier than someone it's a mismatch and an unfair advantage? Fuck off.

She didn't look beatable. Not for one second was she in danger of losing the fight or even taking damage lmao. You should redefine what 'looking beatable' is

People defending Cyborg, she looked very beatable on Saturday. Very ferocious, and physically imposing, but wheres the accuracy? Cyborg should have been able to finish Evinger in the first with more pressure, and precision.

Not to shit on Evinger, everyone around me, including myself where calling her the toughest soccer mom ever, however in prize fighting your toughness is not something you want to be known for, especially against Cyborg.

Cyborg is cyborg. She's a machine that will wreck people and these women know, that their chances are not all that high, in beating such a beast....

Cyborgs standup is pretty high level. She has really good defense- there were a few moments I saw her defend an inside leg kick by sliding her front leg back- I don't remember seeing anyone in the UFC do that before. It's not an easy thing to time.

Back