Cyborg Is Being Smart

His latest explanation is that is what she weighs same at 145 as at 140 .. even though Cyborg said she had to lose weight to fight at 140 so that can't be true.

I sourced multiple sources of Cyborg at 160, and one where she says she was 152-154 .. his response is the 160 is her cutting (despite it persisting for months and there being no fight to cut for) and the 154 weight is her saying the wrong numbers.

No real explanation of sourced factual weights.

I've never met an intellectually honest Cyborg fan on this forum. Herb, Shaddows, and Meaningful what's his name are three of the worst. Like attracts like, I guess.

His latest explanation is that is what she weighs same at 145 as at 140 .. even though Cyborg said she had to lose weight to fight at 140 so that can't be true.

I sourced multiple sources of Cyborg at 160, and one where she says she was 152-154 .. his response is the 160 is her cutting (despite it persisting for months and there being no fight to cut for) and the 154 weight is her saying the wrong numbers.

No real explanation of sourced factual weights.

I just wonder why you bother? He is utter pathetic. Has he hit you with "you are just a Ronda lover yet?" That was his line of last defense before I put him on ignore.

Even the less-than-stellar intellectual Tito stated that her weight was 160 at the time of the press conference before she asked to be released from her first UFC contract. You have to be a special sort of stupid to dispute this. The MMA version of being a flat-earther, I suppose.

I just wonder why you bother? He is utter pathetic. Has he hit you with "you are just a Ronda lover yet?" That was his line of last defense before I put him on ignore.

Even the less-than-stellar intellectual Tito stated that her weight was 160 at the time of the press conference before she asked to be released from her first UFC contract. You have to be a special sort of stupid to dispute this. The MMA version of being a flat-earther, I suppose.
Prior to that when she first said she wanted to be released (before she was) she personally stated she was 152-154.

The explanation cyborg was saying she was 164 and later weighed in at 160 .. when she was adding weight to fight at 145 makes no sense.

I've never met an intellectually honest Cyborg fan on this forum. Herb, Shaddows, and Meaningful what's his name are three of the worst. Like attracts like, I guess.
I have met a few. They admit to everything and say they don't care if she cheats. I don't understand that mindset but can't argue it.

Prior to that when she first said she wanted to be released (before she was) she personally stated she was 152-154.

The explanation cyborg was saying she was 164 and later weighed in at 160 .. when she was adding weight to fight at 145 makes no sense.

What gets me are the idiots who talk about how hard it is for Cyborg to make weight. Well no fucking shit. It requires a lot of effort to gain LBM when you are a woman engaged in a cardio intensive sport, yet she has continued to do so throughout her career. Including a time where she was supposedly trying to lose weight.

I do not know how anyone can support someone as unethical and utterly without honor as Cyborg. When you spend your career lying, cheating and failing to make weight (four times) just to beat up smaller women, you deserve to be banned, not be worshiped by bottom-boys looking for a large, muscular woman to top them.

I still find it hard to believe that Cyborg is only 32, seems like she's been fighting much longer than that... her first fight which was an L was in 2005, training at chute box back in the day when they had killers there did great things for her mentality as a fighter, she evidently hasn't lost that drive.

What gets me are the idiots who talk about how hard it is for Cyborg to make weight. Well no fucking shit. It requires a lot of effort to gain LBM when you are a woman engaged in a cardio intensive sport, yet she has continued to do so throughout her career. Including a time where she was supposedly trying to lose weight.

I do not know how anyone can support someone as unethical and utterly without honor as Cyborg. When you spend your career lying, cheating and failing to make weight (four times) just to beat up smaller women, you deserve to be banned, not be worshiped by bottom-boys looking for a large, muscular woman to top them.
Exactly. She does not have a hard weight cut .. unless she intentionally makes it difficult, which she does. We know for a fact she can be 160lbs .. so why cut from 168 to 140, and from 172 to 145? Why make it so hard so she can be so big .. especially when she is fighting a girl who walks around at 145 when in shape and would be cutting zero weight fighting at 145.

It's psychological, same reason she took steroids, she needs that edge in her mind, so she will do whatever she can to get it. She doesn't think she is good enough.

Oh ok so a girl who is 145 and Cyborg who is 170+ both weighed 145 at one point in their life so they are the same size, gotcha. Makes perfect sense, 25-30lbs weight difference when fghting doesn't matter because at one point in their life they weighed the same.
Fuck off "one point in their life", that point was 24 hours before they fought, but let's leave that detail out right?
<36>

Fuck off "one point in their life", that point was 24 hours before they fought, but let's leave that detail out right?
<36>
Who cares when it was? If Cyborg is 30lbs heavier when they fight why does it matter what their weight was previously?

Tony Ferguson is 200.4lbs right now, so if he fought Jon Jones at LHW there is no size difference because ferguson and him weighed in almost the same .. right?

Last edited:
Who cares when it was? If Cyborg is 30lbs heavier when they fight why does it matter what their weight was previously?

Tony Ferguson is 200.4lbs right now, so if he fought Jon Jones at LHW there is no size difference because ferguson and him weighed in almost the same .. right?
So you're suggesting Cyborg gained 30 lbs in 24 hours, while Evinger gained nothing?

You're a muppet.

Look beatable so these other women grow some ovaries, and decide to fight.

Being a destroyer is only going to push them deeper into their fear.
She still looked unbeatable, just seemed like she wasn't in a rush to finish this time.

That would be a very valid point, but for the fact she cuts 28-30lbs to fight at 145 and 140. She was 160 (she was even 152 according to her in her own words). So she would have had a very similar and likely easier weight cut.

So she says she can fight at 135, she says there is no tough fights at 145, and she is cutting the same or more fighting at 145 .. but she won't fight at 135, why is that?

Again, maybe she just doesn't want to cut to 135?

Again, maybe she just doesn't want to cut to 135?
She does not want to cut to 135 .. you are absolutely correct. The question is why? It can't be because she wants an easier weight cut. If that was the case why would she want to cut 30lbs to make 145 and not cut 25lbs to make 135? If she simply wanted an easier weight cut she would not have packed on muscle. So the only explanation I can think of is she doesn't want to cut to 135 because she is scared she can't win in the division.

So you're suggesting Cyborg gained 30 lbs in 24 hours, while Evinger gained nothing?

You're a muppet.
You're an idiot. I sourced Evinger saying she is 145 walk around weight in shape. Anything over 145 is her being fat. I sourced Cyborg's weight.

If you have anything factual to say let me know, your opinion is worthless because you're an idiot. That's why you use ad-homs rather than attack the facts I present.

You're an idiot. I sourced Evinger saying she is 145 walk around weight in shape. Anything over 145 is her being fat. I sourced Cyborg's weight.

If you have anything factual to say let me know, your opinion is worthless because you're an idiot. That's why you use ad-homs rather than attack the facts I present.
The facts you present are nonsense. You're the same Ronda twink who's crying about Cyborg on every thread, and you seem to have bought into your own delusions to the point where you cant see things as they are.

Keep crying how she's too big, keep crying how she's too strong... she's the consensus alpha female on the planet in the opinion of anyone with any knowledge of mma, and anyone who's not a biased little butthurt twink.

The facts you present are nonsense. You're the same Ronda twink who's crying about Cyborg on every thread, and you seem to have bought into your own delusions to the point where you cant see things as they are.

Keep crying how she's too big, keep crying how she's too strong... she's the consensus alpha female on the planet in the opinion of anyone with any knowledge of mma, and anyone who's not a biased little butthurt twink.
The only one talking about Ronda is you. Any facts I presented you care to disagree with and source how I am wrong? So far all you can do is admit I am right about everything.

She fought a fattened up BW as usual. Now that she's the FW champ, she's telling Anderson, a fellow FW champion, that she doesn't want to focus on fighting her and wants to defend the belt against more BWs in Zingano and Holly.

Pretty easy to look like a destroyer when you do it like that.

Oh man, don't get me wrong, that woman is 100% testosterone, from the muscles, to the jawline, to the voice. She's also the baddest woman on the planet by a considerable stretch.

She's nowhere near Joanna's level. She doesn't even want to fight people in her own weight class for one.

Back