Cyborg Is Being Smart

Check the last page, I posted it in the exact same post I said she was 152. You saw the post.
Yeah, she says she weighs 154-152 while dieting and training in the video (2013). This doesn't match any other information on her published weights so I assume she meant to say 162-164 which would agree with all the other instances. English is not her first language.

Upon notice of her positive test, Justino immediately identified a medication

So she disclosed the medication AFTER the failure, and not before. She filled out her disclosure form and did NOT list the treatment.
Where does it say that she failed to disclose it when required and that it was a violation? You are just pulling this out of thin air. If you read the context, they are saying the fact that she was immediately able to identify a source lent credibility to her claims. (Think Jon Jones taking months to identify the source of his failed test)

I guess she went from 160 to 170+ for no reason since it clearly doesn't help. so tell me why she did it since it is harmful.
I don't know what you're talking about, I know her and her opponent weighed the same the night before the fight, and I know it's her skill and technique that separates her from the pack, not a few extra lbs of muscles. What fight do you see her muscle her opponents with wrestling? She's faster, smarter, more technical and has better natural killer instinct, if you guys don't see it you're beyond help

If it's fine then you would not run the risk of being denied and suspended. the only reason there is a risk is because it is NOT fine. But USADA wants to be reasonable and so will give a fighter the chance to explain why they did not disclose when they should have. That does not make it fine.
No, the risk arises from the fact that the requirements for a retroactive TUE are different and more specific than a regular TUE. An athlete could qualify for a TUE but not a retroactive TUE. Therefore it's safer to apply before hand. But it didn't matter in this case because Cyborg met those requirements and received the RTUE.

I don't know what you're talking about, I know her and her opponent weighed the same the night before the fight, and I know it's her skill and technique that separates her from the pack, not a few extra lbs of muscles. What fight do you see her muscle her opponents with wrestling? She's faster, smarter, more technical and has better natural killer instinct, if you guys don't see it you're beyond help
You can point this out over and over and over but they still pretend not to see it. Not one of them would actually put money down on anyone against Cyborg. They know who the best is but can't bring themselves to admit it.

She's the baddest in the same way that a person who brings a gun to a streetfight is the baddest. If you need to cheat and fight unfair to be the baddest then are you really the baddest? She admits she can fight at 135. She admits 135 is where all the competition is. Why won't she fight there?

She's the baddest in the sense that I've never seen another woman that can fight like her and there's absolutely no one I can envision beating her. I really don't give a shit about WMMA at all, but Cyborg has absolutely wrecked every single female she's been matched up against and displayed an excellent skill set that, when coupled with her athleticism, no one has been able to do more than survive against... except Erica Paes 12 years ago.

She smoked Gina Carano and Marloes Coenen too, who were as legit as 145 pound fighters could get when she met them. As for the rest of her opposition, I honestly can't say because, again, WMMA is just not my cup of tea. All I know is what I see and what I've seen from Cyborg is utter domination for the entirety of her MMA career. Whether she can actually make 135 without becoming a depleted shell of who she is I don't know, but I truly believe that if you put any woman up against her, regardless of their weight, she would smoke them like she has everyone else.

Maybe she's not fighting at 135 cuz she just doesn't want to cut that weight? 145 is her weight class and she's never shown any signs of ducking anyone there. A different question could just as easily be why won't so many other female fighters fight her at 145?

I actually think Zingano could stand a chance if she shows up. She can take a hit and I think it could be her toughest mma test in a while.

Ah ok, so simply being heavier is all that's needed to dominate? That's why the HW champ is always been a guy barely making 265 right?

Nah, I think it's you who's clueless if you think it's Cyborg's few extra lbs that make her so dominant.

Cyborg is dominate due to her strength that the 20-30lb weight advantage giveher, that and the Winstrol.

Yeah, she says she weighs 154-152 while dieting and training in the video (2013). This doesn't match any other information on her published weights so I assume she meant to say 162-164 which would agree with all the other instances. English is not her first language.
Except she was never 162-164 she was never higher than 160 for months and months.

Where does it say that she failed to disclose it when required and that it was a violation? You are just pulling this out of thin air. If you read the context, they are saying the fact that she was immediately able to identify a source lent credibility to her claims. (Think Jon Jones taking months to identify the source of his failed test)
It says so when it says she disclosed it AFTER she failed and it says it was a violation when she was suspended. She was not suspended for following the rules, right?

Whether you find her claim credible or not has no bearing on whether she was supposed to disclose before testing positive, she was, she didn't.

Oh ok so a girl who is 145 and Cyborg who is 170+ both weighed 145 at one point in their life so they are the same size, gotcha. Makes perfect sense, 25-30lbs weight difference when fghting doesn't matter because at one point in their life they weighed the same.

Maybe she's not fighting at 135 cuz she just doesn't want to cut that weight?
That would be a very valid point, but for the fact she cuts 28-30lbs to fight at 145 and 140. She was 160 (she was even 152 according to her in her own words). So she would have had a very similar and likely easier weight cut.

So she says she can fight at 135, she says there is no tough fights at 145, and she is cutting the same or more fighting at 145 .. but she won't fight at 135, why is that?

Look beatable so these other women grow some ovaries, and decide to fight.

Being a destroyer is only going to push them deeper into their fear.

Shes being fucking ugly...thats all i know.

Kill him with fire let wmma move on

I thought she was just conserving the energy in case it went 5 rounds.

I have sourced everything to you 100 times. You know the truth, you can't even deny it you just don't care.

I sourced the same thing four times in the same thread and that idiot continued to say I failed to source it. Put him on ignore, he is a career troll.

I sourced the same thing four times in the same thread and that idiot continued to say I failed to source it. Put him on ignore, he is a career troll.
His latest explanation is that is what she weighs same at 145 as at 140 .. even though Cyborg said she had to lose weight to fight at 140 so that can't be true.

I sourced multiple sources of Cyborg at 160, and one where she says she was 152-154 .. his response is the 160 is her cutting (despite it persisting for months and there being no fight to cut for) and the 154 weight is her saying the wrong numbers.

No real explanation of sourced factual weights.

Everyone saying cyborg looked like shit because she didn't swarm and murder. The patient, calculated Cyborg that picks her shots appears to be the more difficult task for her opponents, imo.

Back