Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

Jesus Christ,
What a beast.
They could've provided Gaza with a week of food aid if she skipped a meal

In all seriousness
Good to see that these people are learning that actions have consequences.
Would've been great if their parents managed to do that during their upbringing, but here we are, learning at last.

Sucks some of these places caved and didn’t teach them that valuable lesson. I think one, north western, agreed to make a Muslim dorm or housing complex for students… seems racist IMO.

Thankfully I am not familiar with that college and the other colleges that reached “agreements” seemed like nothing was actually agreed upon, other than “divesting” from Israel. It isn’t like these colleges and picking and choosing Israeli stocks lol, it is all just virtue signaling. But it still makes the protestors feel they got a win, which will only just encourage this crap.

seemed like nothing was actually agreed upon, other than “divesting” from Israel.
No college actually agreed to do that. Some just agreed to take a vote (which will be negative). Nothing will change, because the demands are idiotic and unreasonable, and in many cases impossible and counterproductive, just like no one will abolish the police, or ICE, or elminiate borders, etc. It’s just something they tell dumb teenagers so that they will stop literally shitting in their main campus yard for a few days while they cosplay being arabs.

Jesus Christ,
What a beast.
They could've provided Gaza with a week of food aid if she skipped a meal

In all seriousness
Good to see that these people are learning that actions have consequences.
Would've been great if their parents managed to do that during their upbringing, but here we are, learning at last.
Well we try. Problem is, most households require both parents to work these days so it's not only school, but daycare teachers who also have a hand in upbringing and they all try to imprint dumb shit on your kids when you are not aroundm

I routinely have to tell my kids to ignore some of the shit their teachers try to brainwash them with. Why the fuck were my kids being coached on which political parties were "bad men" in grade 3, complete with sensationalist bullshit?

If you hated O'Toole, good for you, vote for Trudeau or Singh, but don't go trying to imprint your political beliefs and starting partisan politics on 3rd graders. O'Toole was actually pretty moderate and they made him sound like a trump

That teacher didn't last long.

When people protest against Israel they are doing it because Israel commits war crimes daily
Here's an example: an armoured vehicle that was in no danger stops, the door opens and shots are fired at the kids.

Would protesting against this be anti semitic? I know the genocide supporters will say yes, but those who still have humanity in them will say no, it is not antisemitic to protest against Israel because of their crimes.

Damn, politico really jumping the shark here with bogus CTs and anti-semitism. Saying Soros and the Rockefeller and bill Gates are funding these protests. Politico should be deplatformed and debanked and sued for 5 billion (at least)

23 years ago these people were celebrating 9/11 and now our youth identify more with a group of Islamic religious zealots than their own country. By the way, these women know that a many women in “Palestine” are subjected female genital mutilation? How you can support that government and root for their occupation River to sea… crazy.

I honestly can’t picture the United States being any more than fractured until our eventual collapse.

23 years ago these people were celebrating 9/11 and now our youth identify more with a group of Islamic religious zealots than their own country. By the way, these women know that a many women in “Palestine” are subjected female genital mutilation? How you can support that government and root for their occupation River to sea… crazy.

I honestly can’t picture the United States being any more than fractured until our eventual collapse.

The term mass formation psychosis is legit, and makes these dorks so easily programmable, it is scary

Case in point

The term mass formation psychosis is legit, and makes these dorks so easily programmable, it is scary

Case in point

That shit is absolutely mental. I’m saying too; these people are not dumb, they are educated, to believe such things is beyond me.

That shit is absolutely mental. I’m saying too; these people are not dumb, they are educated, to believe such things is beyond me.

I think a big part of the problem is schools and colleges these days don’t teach kids how to think, rather what to think. When staffs are like 95% progressive and anyone who isn’t doesn’t speak up in fear of retribution, it creates a group think mentality. That is why the professors lock arms with the protestors at some of these colleges, blocking their Jewish coworkers at times, etc

That then also causes stuff like journalist these days, that come from these institutions, to heavily be progressive, like we saw with NPR recently.

It is basically group think on steroids which leads to psychosis. And it is so evident that they cannot even handle debate or conversation. They need safe spaces from opposing view points, if not able to simply deplatform those with other opinions.

I think a big part of the problem is schools and colleges these days don’t teach kids how to think, rather what to think. When staffs are like 95% progressive and anyone who isn’t doesn’t speak up in fear of retribution, it creates a group think mentality. That is why the professors lock arms with the protestors at some of these colleges, blocking their Jewish coworkers at times, etc

That then also causes stuff like journalist these days, that come from these institutions, to heavily be progressive, like we saw with NPR recently.

It is basically group think on steroids which leads to psychosis. And it is so evident that they cannot even handle debate or conversation. They need safe spaces from opposing view points, if not able to simply deplatform those with other opinions.

Yea, I saw that. Completely insane. Chicago students have got to be some of the dumbest in the country based on their scores and proficiencies. Teacher unions are basically rackets at this point who don’t give a shit about students

Even stuff like yearly LGBTQanon+ trainings are ways to just give tax money to their friends

Yea, I saw that. Completely insane. Chicago students have got to be some of the dumbest in the country based on their scores and proficiencies. Teacher unions are basically rackets at this point who don’t give a shit about students

Even stuff like yearly LGBTQanon+ trainings are ways to just give tax money to their friends

They have no shame, it's a racket.
Illegals out playing the Blacks

Abortions for a dependent?
It's Fucked up

They produce no results

Case in point

how dare people be tolerant of gay people. maybe they need to strap themselves into a chair and glue themselves into fox news, tucker carlson, catturd, and alex jones. that oughtta fix 'em.

how dare people be tolerant of gay people. maybe they need to strap themselves into a chair and glue themselves into fox news, tucker carlson, catturd, and alex jones. that oughtta fix 'em.
On one hand, you have tolerant Christians where Gays can be ministers. On the other, you have Allah, who stones gays to death. What’s weird is the LGBTQIA2S+ brigade wants to side with Allah because they bought into the marketing that Christian = Bad.

Last edited:
Back