UFC 303 needs some work

Back in the day your buzzing when conor fights, nowadays it's a shit show. Rather watch a champ in the main event then conor

Just like his last two fights. Look at the Co-mains. Nobody else is getting ppv points on a Conor card. That’s the most basic common sense there is. But Poirier did for his last fight with Conor. And Chandler will be getting them here.

It’s hard to justify any of the other fights being on the Main Card of a ppv. And none of them is co-main worthy on a ppv. Maybe pick the best fight on this card. And it might be ok as the opener of the Main Card on of a ppv.

There are 3 Canadians on the card, though. So I like that. But this card is rubbish if you’re expected to pay $80 for it.

Yes, true, no reason to overstack it, especially with having to divide PPV points among other champs. But knowing all eyes will be on this card, it'd be dumb to have the rest of the main card so barren. People have an expectation at this point that the entire card will be entertaining. Even my casual friends/people at the bar
Good point. I didn't become more hardcore until I saw Lewis/Volkov a couple fights before Conor/Khabib.

His PPVs are never stacked and they still sells millions.

Wake up and realize casuals only care about the main event.

Dana White said that the UFC 303 gate already has broken the gate record at "way over $20 million", so he's a happy camper.

Aside from the to-be-expected lame WMMA fights, and another fucking Andrei Arlovski fight, it's a great card.
Does he adjust for inflation when making these claims?

Just like his last two fights. Look at the Co-mains. Nobody else is getting ppv points on a Conor card. That’s the most basic common sense there is. But Poirier did for his last fight with Conor. And Chandler will be getting them here.

It’s hard to justify any of the other fights being on the Main Card of a ppv. And none of them is co-main worthy on a ppv. Maybe pick the best fight on this card. And it might be ok as the opener of the Main Card on of a ppv.

There are 3 Canadians on the card, though. So I like that. But this card is rubbish if you’re expected to pay $80 for it.

People complain about fighter pay and then complain that Conor cards aren't stacked.

After paying Conor $20M+ tf do you think the UFC is supposed to have left for other fighters? No shit the card ain't stacked.

The previous record was Conor vs Eddie back in 2016 8 years ago.

So you're a retard.
So in the last 8 years fuel prices, gas, electricity, rent, food and literally anything else you can think of has gone up massively but UFC tickets have stayed the same? Even though ufc PPV's have gone up many times in that same timeframe

So in the last 8 years fuel prices, gas, electricity, rent, food and literally anything else you can think of has gone up massively but UFC tickets have stayed the same? Even though ufc PPV's have gone up many times in that same timeframe
You know inflation is up massively.

And yet the last record gate was Conor vs Eddie 8 years ago. While inflation is up and compounds year after year and still hadn't been beaten until Conor vs Chandler.

Yes, you are le retard.

I mean, it will still be the best selling card of the year. Even better than 300

Back