Cris Cyborg doesn’t want to fight Amanda Nunes ‘because Brazil vs. Brazil is not cool’

This stuff is so serious. I mean seriously.

If no two people from the same country would fight on patriotic grounds, the sport would be dead.

Meanwhile, Americans fight each other pretty much every weekend.

Gtfoh. Cyborg is trash.

I understand cyborg. A Korean wouldn't want to fight a fellow Korean in the UFC, or a polish vs another polish. They want to represent their country as much as they can. So who ever even thinks cyborg said this because she's scared of Amanda, lol. Think again.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Uhhhh...two Polish girls did fight.
If thereis no belt on the line, or its not a super fight, then, yea, i get not wanting to fight your countryman/woman when there's only like 7 of you in the organization.
But there are a lot of Brazilians in the UFC. This isn't the Olympics.
How would this sport even work if people only fought people from other countries?
Ridiculous

That never stopped Anderson from kicking Vitor in the face.

That's fucking retarded. So if MMA went out of style in North America and Japan, and all that was left was Vale tudo in Brazil she wouldn't do it?

Cyborg isn't a Brazilian, she's a Yank ...... swore it herself back in December

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen"

Yeah Americans never fight Americans do they, fucking stupid.

He posts the dumbest little quips. Makes her look even worse than she actually is.
I blame him for 90% of how cyborg acts. He tweets and then she plays along. The victim role will never work lol.

This is stupid when you think Gadelha will fight vs. Andrade next month...

She ducks legitimate talent. What's new? She posted a Tweet saying she didn't want to fight Amanda a day after Amanda won the belt.

Cyborg doesn't choose her fights you conspiracy propaganda spewing hater troll.

Who is she ducking? Your talentless can Cat Zingano whom is one Cyborg fight away from getting retired?

FOH.

I only read the first page, but am I the only one that read that while Cyborg doesn't want to fight Nunes, she would fight her?

Back