Cris Cyborg doesn’t want to fight Amanda Nunes ‘because Brazil vs. Brazil is not cool’

Typical Brazilian MMA mindset. We've heard this before.

Lol @ Brazil against the world. If that's the case, the world sure is getting the best of them. Only two champs, both women in weak divisions, one of them having barely any signed fighters in it.

Well, dumb logic IMO but she did say she would if that's what the fans wanted but that she would like to avoid it.

No biggie, JDS said the same when he was champ and BigFoot was on the climb up.

I'm sure several others have stated it as well.

Americans stop fighting each other, stop knocking off other American prospects/champions

USA USA USA

These mma fighters are so precious these days. You're not there to high five each other, you're there to fight.

I understand cyborg. A Korean wouldn't want to fight a fellow Korean in the UFC, or a polish vs another polish. They want to represent their country as much as they can. So who ever even thinks cyborg said this because she's scared of Amanda, lol. Think again.
They work for UFC & live in the USA. If they want to be patriotic & be all merry with their compatriots, go back to brazil & join the army.

I understand cyborg. A Korean wouldn't want to fight a fellow Korean in the UFC, or a polish vs another polish. They want to represent their country as much as they can. So who ever even thinks cyborg said this because she's scared of Amanda, lol. Think again.

Two polish fighters have fought each other in the USA, and both did their best to beat the absolute piss out of each other.

As For Koreans, there are less than two per division, and none are on the same trajectory, so no point for them to fight each other in the UFC. I doubt they would object to it, and they would put on a hell of a fight for the fans.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/5/...-interested-in-fighting-cris-cyborg-right-now

“I’m interested in fighting the girl who has the belt now, de Randamie,” Nunes said. “Because I’d rather beat her. If UFC wanted to give me the opportunity to go up now, yes I would have taken it. Later is another thing.”

“I want to see Cyborg with this belt,” Nunes said. “I’m not interested in fighting her. I’m not interested in fighting her. I’m interested in fighting the girl who has the belt now. After my next fight, we’ll see what happened.

“I’d have to do a lot of things to fight Cyborg. Cyborg is way heavier, way bigger than me. I’d have to change all my training style to fight Cyborg. This is another thing I’d have to go over with my coaches.”

Man, didn't think I'd see the day that I'd have to defend Cyborg on here but for the record Nunes wasn't interested in a fight with Cyborg either.

Though I'm not interested in Cyborg facing more BWs unless she makes the cut to BW, which she's waved the white flag on. UFC's women's FW division is a joke.

They work for UFC & live in the USA. If they want to be patriotic & be all merry with their compatriots, go back to brazil & join the army.
Stop getting so offended. Did u not read that cyborg said if she had to fight against Amanda nunes, she will?

My view on Cris Cyborg is put up or shut up. Quit fighting flabby soccer moms and ducking legit threats who could very well TKO her. She ain't such a huge star that could dictate terms and conditions. She'd be working McDonalds if not for UFC.

Two polish fighters have fought each other in the USA, and both did their best to beat the absolute piss out of each other.

As For Koreans, there are less than two per division, and none are on the same trajectory, so no point for them to fight each other in the UFC. I doubt they would object to it, and they would put on a hell of a fight for the fans.
im not saying they wouldn't fight their own countrymen. I'm saying they would prefer not to. There's a total of what? 10-15 polish fighters, 7-10 Koreans, 2-4 from Cuba, 2 from Peru??

Stop getting so offended. Did u not read that cyborg said if she had to fight against Amanda nunes, she will?
If your going to fight if you have to, then STFU and fight. Don't give us some dumb ass speech about brazil vs brazil when neither of you live in brasil anymore.

If your going to fight if you have to, then STFU and fight. Don't give us some dumb ass speech about brazil vs brazil when neither of you live in brasil anymore.
It's ok, it's not like cyborg is scared lol.

hows about if the fight is in new york, oh wait....................

Typical cryborg. Did she say this or did the little weasel Ray Elbe write her a script?

Her first 5 fights look like they were against Brazilians.

It's ok, it's not like cyborg is scared lol.
Silva did the same shit to Mia. He was afraid Mia would expose his weakness. Said he didnt want to fight him because he was brazilian. Then he avoids him at all cost putting on a disrespectful fight because he was afraid of getting taken down.

Typical cryborg. Did she say this or did the little weasel Ray Elbe write her a script?

Her first 5 fights look like they were against Brazilians.

He posts the dumbest little quips. Makes her look even worse than she actually is.

Dumb to say but in the same breathe said she would do it if the fans/UFC wanted. Nunes also came out and said she didn't want to fight Cyborg first so it's a respect thing. I want to see Nunes /Borg so I don't like Cyborg talking like this. Although again blown out of proportion since she says she ultimately would.

She wouldn't do 135 for RRR but now she would consider it for a fucking fight she doesn't want??

gtfo

Dumb to say but in the same breathe said she would do it if the fans/UFC wanted. Nunes also came out and said she didn't want to fight Cyborg first so it's a respect thing. I want to see Nunes /Borg so I don't like Cyborg talking like this. Although again blown out of proportion since she says she ultimately would.

Everything is blown out of proportion to a Cyroid fan.

Back