Country with the worst behaved women

No, but really, there are still plenty of conservative, well to do little cutie pie's out there. Just need a sustained approach to get one as a long time girl. I will be back on he market for one soon.

82a6d0770aeaafbae8f26bf40a822b9b79a5c412.png
Where is this again?

Chinese women let their kid shit on the street right out in the open. They win.

Well the Chinese are not the same type of ill behaved. They aren't the partying puking in streets type...they are just more ignorant of social norms and to the poster who said they let their kid shit in the street, I have seen an adult Chinese women do that.

You said that those who voted "haven't spent enough time in America's finest inner cities" and "US wins this handily" which is irrelevant to the poll since it's about foreign tourists traveling overseas and not about the domestic underclass of each society. A lot of the people you're describing literally don't even own a passport.
My apologies. I'm not sure how I missed that part but I sure enough did. Sorry.

Thread assumes something not in evidence, that Sherdoggers are well traveled.
Most, I'd wager, have never left their home State
I'm from Europe and I've visited half of it.
Worst personality-wise are the French.

I'm from Europe and I've visited half of it.
Worst personality-wise are the French.
I'm not and I've visited some of it.
I liked them everywhere I went.
I'd say French women aren't as hot as legend makes them, by sight anyways.
I didn't interact with them enough to know.
Irish women seemed very sweet natured to me.
German women seemed awfully touchy - feely.

But yes, british women are nasty bitches.

The dregs of Europe.

i travel a lot. from my experience
worst - chinese (just started to have money and those that afford to travel are hugely entitled pricks, the women are loud and don't care); north east americans (judgemental and obnoxious, the type that 2 seconds into the conversation ask you what have you done for world feminism and why are you not recycling this and that); brits (filthy travellers, you can spot them a mile away, loud and generally unpleasant).

of course these are not generally valid. i have met nice, quiet and educated people from all the above.

I'm not and I've visited some of it.
I liked them everywhere I went.
I'd say French women aren't as hot as legend makes them, by sight anyways.
I didn't interact with them enough to know.
Irish women seemed very sweet natured to me.
German women seemed awfully touchy - feely.
Based on my personal observations and acquaintances:

Polish girls are very fun to be around / with, as confirmed by many non-locals here.
Russian can be super nice and friendly (small towns) to super cold and posh (capital).
Belorussian, Ukrainian and Lithuanian pretty much similar, though more nice girls %-wise.
Czech girls just ignore me for some reason.
English never struck a chord with me, they are meh.
Same with German, there was never any chemistry.
Austrian seemed more friendly and outgoing.
Italian have a lot of passion if you like that sorta thing.
French range from playfully mischievous to plain c*nts. Never met a nice French girl.
Spanish are too loud for me, party animals.
Hungarian are OK but the language barrier is an issue.
Greek did not impress, though not unfriendly.
Romanian make nice friends but nothing more.
Dutch girls are fascinating though not sure if I'd wanna marry one.
US girls are a lot more outgoing and frank than European ones.

EDIT: how could I forget?
Chinese: some are super cute but very defensive.
Japanese: they're from another planet, the cultural differences were impossible to overcome.

The English poor who travel on mass to resorts with English bars and breakfasts, are really fucking ugly, stupid and unpleasant.

It's part of the English success in war, Upper class officers do the thinking and those too stupid to think or care for themselves do some valiant dying.

We have some of the hardest cunts in the world here. Stupidest too.

en masse?

I've always found English women to be lovely and polite, until they sniff alcohol- then they go straight to a barbaric, drunken, skanky mess. American women can be huge sluts too, loud and obnoxious.

I'll throw out a vote for Israeli women- they can be very mannish in their behaviour. Excessively loud, drunk, and also slutty.

Disclaimer: I am not complaining about these women getting slutty, I appreciate it. I just mention it because a lot of people consider this to be poor behaviour.

Based on my personal observations and acquaintances:

Polish girls are very fun to be around / with, as confirmed by many non-locals here.
Russian can be super nice and friendly (small towns) to super cold and posh (capital).
Belorussian, Ukrainian and Lithuanian pretty much similar, though more nice girls %-wise.
Czech girls just ignore me for some reason.
English never struck a chord with me, they are meh.
Same with German, there was never any chemistry.
Austrian seemed more friendly and outgoing.
Italian have a lot of passion if you like that sorta thing.
French range from playfully mischievous to plain c*nts. Never met a nice French girl.
Spanish are too loud for me, party animals.
Hungarian are OK but the language barrier is an issue.
Greek did not impress, though not unfriendly.
Romanian make nice friends but nothing more.
Dutch girls are fascinating though not sure if I'd wanna marry one.
US girls are a lot more outgoing and frank than European ones.

EDIT: how could I forget?
Chinese: some are super cute but very defensive.
Japanese: they're from another planet, the cultural differences were impossible to overcome.

I am surprised by what you say about the French girls, I've met a few that were very "friendly".
Same as Belgian girls, I had a three-way with two girls form there when I was in Buenos Aires!

Thread assumes something not in evidence, that Sherdoggers are well traveled.
Most, I'd wager, have never left their home State
I imagine you saying this like Spock when I read it.

Back