Country with the worst behaved women

I am surprised by what you say about the French girls, I've met a few that were very "friendly".
Same as Belgian girls, I had a three-way with two girls form there when I was in Buenos Aires!
I never said they wouldn't be sluts. :p Just not gf material.

The women want gorillas and the men want holograms. WTF is going on over there???
Gorillas? I thought they wanted tentacles?

Im from the UK and 100% agree that UK women behave awfully.

However they should not be awarded points for drinking pints like dudes, not deducted.

That's hentai. IRL Japanese women want zoo gorillas.
You mean like huge muscular hairy dudes? I'd expect Russians to be very popular in Japan then.

Im from the UK and 100% agree that UK women behave awfully.

However they should not be awarded points for drinking pints like dudes, not deducted.

Except that women tend to be less active so they are quick to pack on those drinking pounds. And usually in gross places.

Worst behaved women, like they stay up past their bedtime?

I'm from Europe and I've visited half of it.
Worst personality-wise are the French.
I agree. I'd say especially the Parisians. Even the rest of France hates the Parisians. Arrogant pricks.

In general, my experience is that most people are pretty cool. The only people that really bother me sometimes are the Chinese, because they don't seem to have any spatial awareness.

I agree. I'd say especially the Parisians. Even the rest of France hates the Parisians. Arrogant pricks.

In general, my experience is that most people are pretty cool. The only people that really bother me sometimes are the Chinese, because they don't seem to have any spatial awareness.

That and they spit everywhere like its China.

A fellow west coaster. Yes, from my experience out here, I would say that any guy who is a 5 can get laid any day of the week, with a little effort. You cant drive anywhere without spotting at least one lonely 9. This place will spoil any man.

In BC every outsider male complains how hard it is to have some fun play with women in the area. Predominantly the lower mainland in vancouver, men and women are jaded beyond belief it seems. It is easy on the island and the northern cities and towns but thats not saying much as its a common occurrence anywhere really.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/197439/British-women-tourists-are-the-ugliest-in-the-world

It appears female tourists from the U.K. Win with drunken, pasty uggos who "lay around the pool and beaches and burp and flatulate". Science has spoken. Americans were 2nd, Germany 3rd, then SPain and Turkey. Looks were also a factor with British women getting points deducted for lack of fashion sense, and being out of shape and drinking pints like dudes.
German women >>>>>>>>>> Spanish women

classier, more educated, cleaner, harder working, less trashy, etc.

actually all that can be applied to people from both countries in general, not just women.

In BC every outsider male complains how hard it is to have some fun play with women in the area. Predominantly the lower mainland in vancouver, men and women are jaded beyond belief it seems. It is easy on the island and the northern cities and towns but thats not saying much as its a common occurrence anywhere really.

Yeah, that's basically it.

When I was single here on the island, my only problem was making sure I had drank enough liquids that day to throw another batch on some strange bitches face.

Dunno, which country has the least kitchens?

In my experience Indian men are the rudest/stupidest and the women follow suit.
Source-concierge and hotel operations in Las Vegas for years.
I had one group hellbent on me getting them a fucking flying car (they thought it was real) and a particularly bad experience was with a group of Indian women that were calling me all kinds of names like "thief" "dishonorable" "bastard liar" because they had found a price for a tour to the Grand Canyon for a few bucks cheaper online. It took all my patience to not go off on them and my boss ended up doing it for me.
Horribly smelly too.

Back