Country with the worst behaved women

Yeah, that's basically it.

When I was single here on the island, my only problem was making sure I had drank enough liquids that day to throw another batch on some strange bitches face.

I think if anyone wants a wife in BC just hang out in the island. You will have a better chance than in the lower mainland as the women will hyper hypergamous in thise areas.

The problem in vancouver isn't so much people being rude but rather in lacking commitment and chasing an idealizing unobtainable mate that fits their desires. So they quickly become indignant of anyones shortcomings. Not to mention it is a small community in that if you fooled around successfully in the downtown core area. It wouldnt be long before a lot of women know who you are, essentially blacklisting you from courting beautiful girls who start running as they always befriend each other over there. This phemonena is attributed to a select few succesful men who fornicate with a lot of the women. They bottleneck each other being friends in a form of competition for these few men.

Last edited:
I've bagged multiple French and Aussie tourist chicks. They're A okay in my book lol.
Hmm. Australia was probably my second guess after France. I met an Aussie chick last summer, she wasn't well behaved.

Hmm. Australia was probably my second guess after France. I met an Aussie chick last summer, she wasn't well behaved.
Something about the accent really does it for me. They can say just about anything and I'll think it's adorable...

When are they ever well behaved? Each women is like a different puzzle, with the end result always being the same. That of being solved. At least that is always been my experience.

If I had a nickle for every time I have heard a chic say things like; "I never do that on the first date" or, "I've never done that before", I would have like...ten bucks.

idXb92W.gif

When are they ever well behaved? Each women is like a different puzzle, with the end result always being the same. That of being solved. At least that is always been my experience.

If I had a nickle for every time I have heard a chic say things like; "I never do that on the first date" or, "I've never done that before", I would have like...ten bucks.

idXb92W.gif
True dis, too.

If someone was honest in saying that UK women are farting and belching in public while trying to out drink their abandoned fathers.

If the poor of America could afford to take foreign holidays, they'd top this list, no question.

Poor Europeans can routinely afford foreign trips, especially in the U.K., where being unemployed can be a lifestyle, and you get paid other people's money to do it.

I bartended in NYC for years. Hot spots. I loved the Brits. Loved Aussies and Germans. I think one thing s culture and drinking. Girls that tend to drink pints like men get sloppy and drunk but can be fun. In London I did notice the girls try to one up each other.

There was a thread when a Scottish guy said The chicks there are the ugliest but they don't seem to travel much.
there really isn't much difference between any of the women in the UK,it may seem like Scotland has uglier chicks,but its only a matter of scale,the whole country has 3 million people less living there than London does,the only real difference is,you have to work harder to get a Scottish girl naked,English girls are as loose as them come.

Last edited:
I've been to the UK last week and I was astonished by how ugly and fat the people were. I'm a heavy dude myself but I felt normally built compared to most lardlads there. Saw more fat people in 2 days of the UK than in 1 year in Belgium

Back