Country with the worst behaved women

I found it funny. It paints a picture of all female Brits downing pints and burping and farting wearing bad clothes lmao. I mean if we were going just looks I'm sure there are plenty of countries worse.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/197439/British-women-tourists-are-the-ugliest-in-the-world

It appears female tourists from the U.K. Win with drunken, pasty uggos who "lay around the pool and beaches and burp and flatulate". Science has spoken. Americans were 2nd, Germany 3rd, then SPain and Turkey. Looks were also a factor with British women getting points deducted for lack of fashion sense, and being out of shape and drinking pints like dudes.

Yah there are a ton of gross women that drink like their absent fathers and have children out of wedlock. Classy girls are classy.

I found it funny. It paints a picture of all female Brits downing pints and burping and farting wearing bad clothes lmao. I mean if we were going just looks I'm sure there are plenty of countries worse.

I have seen quite a few. Ever been to Essex? Those girls can party and fuck like they were possessed lol

Clearly those that voted haven't spent enough time in America's finest inner cities. US wins this handily.
Doubt many of them travel much.

I have seen quite a few. Ever been to Essex? Those girls can party and fuck like they were possessed lol

I was in London not too long ago and I did see some of that in Picadilly. Mostly bachelorette parties. But I met some really classy ones too especially in Grovenors Square area. One girl I flat out fell in love with but she would only make out with me, couldn't close it.

If it's about tourists I don't see enough of a cross section to judge.

What about Australians? i thought their girls are pretty crazy

What the fuck? Did you quote the wrong person? I read the link.

Not sure what you think I was suggesting?
You said that those who voted "haven't spent enough time in America's finest inner cities" and "US wins this handily" which is irrelevant to the poll since it's about foreign tourists traveling overseas and not about the domestic underclass of each society. A lot of the people you're describing literally don't even own a passport.

Thread assumes something not in evidence, that Sherdoggers are well traveled.
Most, I'd wager, have never left their home State

You know, I had the most incredibly frustrating drive up the California coast once. It really sucked.

It was a work trip. I started off in Carlsbad. Spent a day with suppliers, until seven at night. Went back to the motel, packed my crap, and drove two hundred miles north to find another motel. Crashed. Woke at five, repeat the previous day with different suppliers. Did that for six days in a row, it was exhausting. I saw the road signs for many cool places in Cali, should have taken pictures of them.

Drove from Carlsbad to San Francisco.

Pretty much every country I have ever been to.

People like to fuck.
<{1-4}>

I would have said Canada and the states

A fellow west coaster. Yes, from my experience out here, I would say that any guy who is a 5 can get laid any day of the week, with a little effort. You cant drive anywhere without spotting at least one lonely 9. This place will spoil any man.

Weird topic. It reminds me when they talk about someone holding the record for most pitches thrown by a left handed shortstop with one leg during game 6 of the World Series.

I wonder if Americans are being confused with Brits? I remember when Sascha Baron Cohen was filming Borat in Romania and he pissed off some locals and they kept referring to him as "The American" even though he's a Brit. It's like "American" is shorthand for any white person who travels and speaks English. Hell, even someone from a non-English-speaking country that speaks English as a second language where it's used as a lingua franca could be confused as an "American".
Strong possibility...silly clueless foreigners. Americans never have that problem with false generalizations....all brown people are Mexican, and probably illegal. Fact. :D

But yeah, good to see the US didn't win this contest outright. Most of Europe is right there with them. Cheers for the Ugly American women<cheer>

Pretty accurate IMO.

A fellow west coaster. Yes, from my experience out here, I would say that any guy who is a 5 can get laid any day of the week, with a little effort. You cant drive anywhere without spotting at least one lonely 9. This place will spoil any man.

yes lol, the vast majority of women over here are giant sluts...It's easy to find flings but to find a real meaningful relationship over here is pretty much unheard of nowadays unless you're fine with dating a woman who's slept with 50+ guys minimum.

You know, I had the most incredibly frustrating drive up the California coast once. It really sucked.

It was a work trip. I started off in Carlsbad. Spent a day with suppliers, until seven at night. Went back to the motel, packed my crap, and drove two hundred miles north to find another motel. Crashed. Woke at five, repeat the previous day with different suppliers. Did that for six days in a row, it was exhausting. I saw the road signs for many cool places in Cali, should have taken pictures of them.

Drove from Carlsbad to San Francisco.
Phenomenal post

Clearly those that voted haven't spent enough time in America's finest inner cities. US wins this handily.
You've obviously never spent an evening in one of out glorious northern towns...

SNN2209A_280_913312a.jpg

Phenomenal post

My work trips to Dublin were infinitely better. Spent months there.

Stayed in one glorious hotel, had a hundred euro per diem for food, and as I never got to pay for a meal I spent it almost exclusively on alcohol.

No, just kidding, those trips were brutal also. I spent eight hours a day training people, and then another four to six reviewing fraud cases. I was also available to my team leads twenty four hours a day so I barely got any sleep at all.

Travelling for work if you actually work is far more difficult than a lot of people think.

Last edited:
British/Australain/American women are not real women

Back