Country with the worst behaved women

yes lol, the vast majority of women over here are giant sluts...It's easy to find flings but to find a real meaningful relationship over here is pretty much unheard of nowadays unless you're fine with dating a woman who's slept with 50+ guys minimum.

wink1.jpg

yes lol, the vast majority of women over here are giant sluts...It's easy to find flings but to find a real meaningful relationship over here is pretty much unheard of nowadays unless you're fine with dating a woman who's slept with 50+ guys minimum.

No, but really, there are still plenty of conservative, well to do little cutie pie's out there. Just need a sustained approach to get one as a long time girl. I will be back on he market for one soon.

82a6d0770aeaafbae8f26bf40a822b9b79a5c412.png

In the US a sloppy drunk girl is called a hot mess with the emphasis on mess. Sweaty, makeup smeared, chubby, and smell like stale beer. It's why i say if you can't get laid you really aren't trying.

From traveling - Chinese by far followed by New Yorkers.
From home - Chinese & Africans.

There was a thread when a Scottish guy said The chicks there are the ugliest but they don't seem to travel much.

All the western white countries are bad. Heavily infected with Marxism and radical feminism.

Women throwing up, fat acceptance, gangbanging guys, enjoying hundreds of dicks, single mom worship, drinking like alcoholic men, pill popping mommies,

Did I get it right @bigbangspiritbomb ??

I also didn't think Spanish women would get that high.

I was in London not too long ago and I did see some of that in Picadilly. Mostly bachelorette parties. But I met some really classy ones too especially in Grovenors Square area. One girl I flat out fell in love with but she would only make out with me, couldn't close it.

Essex girls are a closed circuit in and of themselves lol

When in London, trip it through Leicester Square. It is a shit show. With getting poon, its all about location, location, location. Its a crap shoot in a sword fight or sausage fest. You got even fatties getting entitled in those places. There are areas of London that are flooded full of tourists so, even the hottest girls are played he fuck out by foreign women everywhere.

All the western white countries are bad. Heavily infected with Marxism and radical feminism.

Women throwing up, fat acceptance, gangbanging guys, enjoying hundreds of dicks, single mom worship, drinking like alcoholic men, pill popping mommies,

Did I get it right @bigbangspiritbomb ??

I also didn't think Spanish women would get that high.

Many are not wifey but, good for porking. Stick a apple in her mouth and spin her around on a skewer. They love that sort of gang bang chit.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/197439/British-women-tourists-are-the-ugliest-in-the-world

It appears female tourists from the U.K. Win with drunken, pasty uggos who "lay around the pool and beaches and burp and flatulate". Science has spoken. Americans were 2nd, Germany 3rd, then SPain and Turkey. Looks were also a factor with British women getting points deducted for lack of fashion sense, and being out of shape and drinking pints like dudes.

the Turks are on the bottom of the list. I'd be very surprised if traditionally conservative Turkish women would burp and fart in public.

Anywho, I'm not surprised by the Brits and the Americans. However, "zee Germans" did surprise me. Maybe, they have evolved from pedantic disciplined robots into burping farting humans after all.

From my travels I would have to say 1) Aussies, 2) Chinese peasants.

With the British, you have to separate out the chavs from the more middle class and salt-of-the-earth working class people. Britain has a massive underclass of rough people - chavs. Those the the ones you see knickers down, puking in the gutter on a Friday night in Newcastle. However there are also millions of very genuine, down to earth girls (and men) who are lovely. Unfortunately the chavs do tend to travel to the Med and take over holiday spots in Spain, Greece etc giving us a terrible reputation. Don't worry - we're embarrassed by them too.

In terms of unpleasantness now, I think the Chinese and Russians are giving us a run for our money. Certainly Russian men in Med reports are fucking horrid people - much more malevolent.

I saw loads of Chinese in the Lake District last year. My initial thought was "Jesus the Japanese are are a lot ruder than i remember" and then I realised they weren't Japs at all.

No, but really, there are still plenty of conservative, well to do little cutie pie's out there. Just need a sustained approach to get one as a long time girl. I will be back on he market for one soon.

82a6d0770aeaafbae8f26bf40a822b9b79a5c412.png

BC has a bunch of loose women eh?
It depends on the community here I guess in Ontario.
A lot of church girls Indian/asian/black and occasionally white that have only been with two-three guys max even though they are quite good looking.

But it is very cultural, when you are expected to live with mom and dad until you are married you focus on finding someone you can move out too...

There was a thread when a Scottish guy said The chicks there are the ugliest but they don't seem to travel much.

I'm a Scottish guy and I will say that the chicks here may very well be the ugliest and most unrefined in the world. Not so sure about the traveling thing though. I think the mutts here mostly like to go to the usual Brit tourist traps in Spain where they can get blind drunk, get humped silly and collapse in the gutter in a pool of their own bodily fluids with their knickers up over their heads.

Back