Conor's worst moments against Mendes

Cuz which high level wrestler fighter has Conor fought that came off a full camp? Edgar? Naw, gotta duck bro. Makes perfect sense though since Conor is rich as hell now but that would've been a second lost on his record if he wasn't so protected.

You conor nuthuggers can say what you want though, you're never gonna be true mma-fans. Sorry.

I'm a conor nuthugger? Support your claim or fuck off. Posting shit from a fight he won makes you look sad. That's why I said use the diaz fight. Maybe your point would stand if the thread was specifically about conors wrestling........

Short camp Mendes did well until he go tired. Or was he tired because Conor landed good shots.
<Fedor23>

Im talking about the first fight.

Ufc and Conor hand picked Diaz who was on holidays (like Mendes) so they expected his tank not to be there and then they would talk the W up.

All that fight really did was expose Conor wasn't some mythical beast in the stand up.
Conor is pretty damn good in the standup but if he finds someone who can hang past two rounds his power and cardio diminish.
Id like to see if Tony can withstand getting dropped a couple times early.

I heard somewhere that Chad didn't have a full camp, not sure why that isn't brought up more when discussing this fight.

Indeed, he was only giving 1 hours notice and had to run to the arena which is why he gassed.

Yeah Conor was lucky that 1-2 to Chads face made him tired

Chad stood up on dead shakey legs with his hands by his side before those punches were thrown. He was done and just waiting for a way out. A little girl could have pushed Chad over with a lollipop at that point.

Indeed, he was only giving 1 hours notice and had to run to the arena which is why he gassed.

He had less notice than Conor did before 'gassing' against nick and Floyd's punches :)

Mendes is a handful for anyone if in shape

A lot of ppl say Conor folds under pressure. This fight proves he doesn't. He body gasses.

Also the whole camp thing. I think it actually helps Chad too. Conors preparation is crazy good. Like in nate fight he did better.

Seriously, is Nick Diaz the only person Conor has ever fought, that is actually taller than 5'5"?
#midgetslayer

The GOAT one legged Champion.

{<Mcgoat}

The weirdest thing about this fight was how happy Mendez was after he had his ass KO'd, popping up and celebrating with Mcg. Never seen that before.

Seriously, is Nate Diaz the only person Conor has ever fought, that is actually taller than 5'5"?
#midgetslayer

Holloway is 5'11 or 5'10.

But we must remember he was only 13 when they fought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back