Conor's worst moments against Mendes

Chad's worst moment against Conor.

Fight%2BFinish%2BConor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BChad%2BMendes.gif

Mendes was doing well on the feet in the first. It was a great fight.

Mendes was on roids
and possibly pcp mixed with gunpowder. Thank the lord Champ Champ is a fearless warrior. Mendes would have killed a lesser man that night.

Mendes was doing well on the feet in the first. It was a great fight.
It was a great dight and Chad did do well. But if you watch the video in isolation you'd think he was winning when it was pretty even. Conor got aome great shots in before Chad wore out too.

It was a great dight and Chad did do well. But if you watch the video in isolation you'd think he was winning when it was pretty even. Conor got aome great shots in before Chad wore out too.
Yeah it was competitive on the feet. I'd like to see this one rolled back. I still think it could go either way and it would be fun regardless of results.

Mendes is a legit threat to anyone in the division.

Last edited:
Crying to the ref to be stood up after eating clean elbows was hilarious.

I heard somewhere that Chad didn't have a full camp, not sure why that isn't brought up more when discussing this fight.

He did well on the stand up but he got tired by trying to Ko irish jabroni fast along with being a late replacement with 17 days to prepare.

and the weird cream messed up his career.

Full Camp Mendes would have won no problem but Conor is protected and ducked Edgar at the time.

Chad was paid to let him stand up, thats why he made those fake sub attempts in my opinion.

Back