Conor's worst moments against Mendes

It was a really good fight. If Chad didn't gas in five minutes, he would've probably won. That said, his submission attempt was idiotic.
I have never seen anyone attempt a guilliotine from half guard, let alone succeed with it. Seemed like a desperate attempt.

But he probably was desperate since he knew he would not be able to keep controlling Conor while gassing.

I would have loved to see that fight under normal circumstances.

Last edited:
Conor on his worst night(knee injury AND last minute wrestler replacement) owned blatant juicer Mendes in 2 rounds, back when it still meant something.

At that time Chad had lost to ONLY Jose, and went to war with him. I like how people act like just because Chad didn't have an official fight booked he was so out of shape that he became a D level fighter, rofl.

Chad gassed because Conor kicked him in the fucking stomach 97 times. Thats why.

Finally someone gets it!!!!!!!

Conor on his worst night(knee injury AND last minute wrestler replacement) owned blatant juicer Mendes in 2 rounds, back when it still meant something.

At that time Chad had lost to ONLY Jose, and went to war with him. I like how people act like just because Chad didn't have an official fight booked he was so out of shape that he became a D level fighter, rofl.

Chad gassed because Conor kicked him in the fucking stomach 97 times. Thats why.
If camps are not that important why does every fighter torture himself going through one 8-12 weeks before a fight?

If you give credit to Conor fighting despite an injury in camp why can't you recognize the significane of not having a camp at all?

Was at this card live. There were a bunch of sad irish fans saying Conor was done in the first in the row in front of me.

Obviously they were wrong but I wish they were right

I was there as well. In the middle of the second round a couple people in the section behind me started throwing stuff.

I have never seen anyone attempt a guilliotine from half guard, let alone succeed with it. Seemed like a desperate attempt.

But he probably was desperate since he knew he would not be able to keep controlling Conor while gassing.

I would have loved to see that fight under normal circumstances.
Normal circumstances?
Uninjured conor whos prepped for a wrestler and has been working his grappong bow an extra few years vs usada monitered mendes?.....that would be cruel to mendes at this stage

Chad's worst moment against Conor.

Fight%2BFinish%2BConor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BChad%2BMendes.gif

RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE ALPHA BOISSSSSSSS

FUCK off

Too bad mendez had a short notice and gassed. It wasn't even the punched of Conor that did him in he was gassed as hell and was looking a way out.

If camps are not that important why does every fighter torture himself going through one 8-12 weeks before a fight?

If you give credit to Conor fighting despite an injury in camp why can't you recognize the significane of not having a camp at all?
Because neither man could prep for the other and stamina wise it didnt go into champ rounds is probably why
Once a week these pros will have a proper all out hard sparring session 1-3 rounds....if mendes didnt have that hes in the wrong profession

That's a shame Mendes had no camp and gased in that fight. He was outsriking and clowning the Irish prick until his gas tank was empty

Because neither man could prep for the other and stamina wise it didnt go into champ rounds is probably why
Once a week these pros will have a proper all out hard sparring session 1-3 rounds....if mendes didnt have that hes in the wrong profession
So you expect any fighter to be able to at least go hard for two rounds at a high pace without gassing even when not properly prepared for a fight due to a lack of time?

I would expect a Conor fan to have different standards. He usually gasses in two with a full camp. Now imagine him actually being a replacement two weeks before a fight.

Normal circumstances?
Uninjured conor whos prepped for a wrestler and has been working his grappong bow an extra few years vs usada monitered mendes?.....that would be cruel to mendes at this stage

Yes both guys with a full camp and preparation.

Does this make me a hater?

This was Conors greatest fight. He overcame a lot of adversity. The man has heart.

Chad was paid to let him stand up, thats why he made those fake sub attempts in my opinion.
If you look closely around the middle of the second round you can actually see Dana White passing Justin Buckholz a briefcase of cash

Diaz had an injury in his camp.
Im talking about the first fight.

Ufc and Conor hand picked Diaz who was on holidays (like Mendes) so they expected his tank not to be there and then they would talk the W up.

All that fight really did was expose Conor wasn't some mythical beast in the stand up.

I dunno why people bring this fight up so much. Chad got finished in the 2nd. I would have much preferred a full camp mendes what what are ya gonna do. If you're gonna make a video about any of his fights, at least use Diaz 1

So you expect any fighter to be able to at least go hard for two rounds at a high pace without gassing even when not properly prepared for a fight due to a lack of time?

I would expect a Conor fan to have different standards. He usually gasses in two with a full camp. Now imagine him actually being a replacement two weeks before a fight.

Can you please stop making so much sense? These new-to-mma-casual-due-to-Conor peeps are gonna chase after you with a pitchfork...

Anyways, CONOR BEST MENDES SUXORzz

I dunno why people bring this fight up so much. Chad got finished in the 2nd. I would have much preferred a full camp mendes what what are ya gonna do. If you're gonna make a video about any of his fights, at least use Diaz 1

Cuz which high level wrestler fighter has Conor fought that came off a full camp? Edgar? Naw, gotta duck bro. Makes perfect sense though since Conor is rich as hell now but that would've been a second lost on his record if he wasn't so protected.

You conor nuthuggers can say what you want though, you're never gonna be true mma-fans. Sorry.

Back