Conors assesment of the fight

These people will be nowhere to be found just like after the Diaz rematch. If only Conor dickriders and Conor haters simply disappeared, this place would be a lovely place.

Nice of him to somehow miss all the fouls he committed. That said, respect that he's okay with no immediate rematch. Looks to me Khabib will retire before that can happen though.

These people will be nowhere to be found just like after the Diaz rematch. If only Conor dickriders and Conor haters simply disappeared, this place would be a lovely place.

Make yourself disappear, Conor Dickrider.

Make yourself disappear, Conor Dickrider.

Everyone is a Conor Dickrider compared to Conor haters. I was called a Conor hater a lot before the fight. Now I'm being called a Conor dickrider. After the rematch I'll be called a Conor hater again by the actual Conor dickriders.

This only means, I'm one of the few fight fans here regardless of this fighter or that and I still keep my objectivity. People here are too sentimental.

When Conor lands a big shot it’s all skill, and someone else lands one on him they were blessed. So much for humble in defeat.

Great post by Conor. This is what I've been waiting to hear.

Conor prevented the takedown on Round 3 by cheating. He also prevented the Kimura on Round 2 by cheating.

Everybody knows that if he wasn't a cheating hooligan that match would've ended much earlier.

Whoever wrote that needs a slap. Makes Conor look like a delusional cry baby.

Not sure what some people in this thread are complaining about. This seems like a very constructive way for him to analyse this fight.
Yeah man. I don't care for the guy at all but for the most part this seems like a pretty fair take on the bout from his perspective.

I would disagree with a few of the things he says like the "running around the cage" and the "walking him down" lines among others but really nothing here worth jumping on him for.

A fighter is entitled a little bit of self delusion and belief that had they only made a few attainable adjustments things could have gone there way. Otherwise they will never regain the confidence to get back in there.

I believe from a fight standpoint he would have been dead right now.

Conor confirming what I've been saying for weeks, CONOR WON ROUND 1!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is amazing humility though. How many fighters would fight the next in line like Conor instead of waiting for a rematch? EVERYONE.

Conor is everything you haters ever wanted. What a man.

This is basically saying if its not mma and just a stand up war he wins.....
Did you actually read it?

He said the fight went exactly how he expected it to go, with the one big exception being that he underestimated Khabib's standup and got rocked in round 2 which changed the momentum of the rest of the fight, which is what happens to everybody when they get rocked. Just look at Eddie Alvarez.

His critique of Khabib was in round 1, when McGregor was the aggressor early but Khabib took him down and basically ran out the clock, doing zero damage. There's a reason the entire arena was booing during round 1.

Striking wise he was far worse. His timing and movement were way off and his story here tells us why. Anyways, when Conor beats Khabib in the rematch, I will try to defend Khabib against those Conor nuthuggers who will claim Khabib is a can etc. and you will be nowhere to be found.

Have you ever even watched a Conor fight? His timing and movement were way off because Khabib made him carry his weight in round one and gassed him. We never saw fresh Conor striking with Khabib because he was taken down seconds into the fight. He also was afraid of the TD all fight. Remember how Mendes landed some big strikes standing against Conor? Its because the threat of the TD. Conor was fresh AND was confident in his ability to stop the TD vs Eddie, Dustin, Aldo etc... He was neither standing against Khabib

And you are basing Conor beating Khabib on nothing really. MAYBE Conor can win a rematch, but its pretty unlikely

Damn khabib fucked this fool up good, he retarded now lol

Well, let's talk avatars then!

You avatar is of a "man" known as Littlefinger, a fucking rat weasel cuck that stabbed everyone in the back and died like a bitch at the hands of a little teenage girl, crying and begging for mercy.

Does that reflect you? I guess so.
Touche

The best shots landed in round one BY FAR were Khabib closing out the round. He didn't "fight more". Conor lightly tapped Khabib a few times from the bottom. Its not like he was going all Condit or Tony from his back. Conor basically just held on round 1
Conor at least landed those little strikes, Khabib missed most or they were blocked. I'm at a standpoint of liking to watch both fighters but not a huge fan of either. Just speaking the truth from an unbiased standpoint.

Khabib's just lucky he's a world class grappler and one of the best in MMA. If he weren't as good Conor might possibly have won.

The plus side from this is he isn't only chasing a rematch so hopefully the division rolls on.

Did you actually read it?

He said the fight went exactly how he expected it to go, with the one big exception being that he underestimated Khabib's standup and got rocked in round 2 which changed the momentum of the rest of the fight, which is what happens to everybody when they get rocked. Just look at Eddie Alvarez.

His critique of Khabib was in round 1, when McGregor was the aggressor early but Khabib took him down and basically ran out the clock, doing zero damage. There's a reason the entire arena was booing during round 1.
Why couldn't conor get the fuck up then?

Back