Conors assesment of the fight

Your condescending "actual intelligence" bit makes how incredibly stupid this reply is even funnier.

You posted a pic suggesting Conor was making excuses. This has nothing to do with humility. Nothing you posted is an excuse. My entire point in my reply was that he wasn't making excuses, as you accused him doing. Actually, he was doing just the opposite -- talking about what he did wrong in the preparation and in the fight, acknowledging what he did wrong. What you posted before was stupid, but this is even more stupid.
Alright, I probably do agree with you on the semantics of "excuses." The only thing that I pointed out that was an excuse was the coaching stuff. Maybe not directly, but thats pretty damn close to being an excuse, saying it wasn't REALLY his fault that he wasn't prepared because he listened to others advice. I also never posted a pic so I think you may have me confused with someone else

Lol apparently Canor didn't get the memo that Khabeeb was obviously taking rd 3 off to conserve energy for the championship rounds after already being up 20-17

Alright, I probably do agree with you on the semantics of "excuses." The only thing that I pointed out that was an excuse was the coaching stuff. Maybe not directly, but thats pretty damn close to being an excuse, saying it wasn't REALLY his fault that he wasn't prepared because he listened to others advice. I also never posted a pic so I think you may have me confused with someone else
Oh yeah, I did, I thought you were the one who posted the original pic

516157.jpg

Back