Conors assesment of the fight

Conor should have used this gif in his post

Conor04.gif

Or this
Conor02.gif

Or this
Conor03.gif

Then he would have been honest and I’d be praising his dignity.

I didnt read any of that nonsense.

He got fucking smashed, that's my analysis.

He's as delusional as his fans.
Well you gotta understand of course he will lean towards his own best interests in his assessments of the fight. You would too if you were smart. He wasn't far off though, he did "fight" more in round one but lost it because of control. He obviously won round 3 and lost the 2nd. What exactly was he off on in his assessment?

I wanted Khabib to beat Conor and I knew he would beat Conor comfortably but I was surprised with the fight contrary to popular opinion. After the fight and now this I feel 100% Conor beats 100% Khabib. I just don't like Conor nuthuggers and Conor's personality but nowadays Conor haters have become worse so I want Conor to win in the rematch also. After that fight I could tell Conor is a better fighter than Khabib although he got beat bad. In-shape Conor would demolish the Conor that fought Khabib that night.

Conor showed far better cardio then he has in the past. He was clearly in top shape

' He simply could have said... "I lost. Khabib was a better fighter that night. I will drink less, train more, get better cardio and suck less next time. " '
- Tze

I wanted Khabib to beat Conor and I knew he would beat Conor comfortably but I was surprised with the fight contrary to popular opinion. After the fight and now this I feel 100% Conor beats 100% Khabib. I just don't like Conor nuthuggers and Conor's personality but nowadays Conor haters have become worse so I want Conor to win in the rematch also. After that fight I could tell Conor is a better fighter than Khabib although he got beat bad. In-shape Conor would demolish the Conor that fought Khabib that night.

In the internet, everyone’s entitled to an opinion, regardless if it’s completely stupid and nonsensical.

Smh this asshole is still pretending he didn't constantly cheat throughout all 4 rounds.

whats important about this post is that Conor has softened his stance on an immediate rematch.

If Conor is willing to take another fight it's win win for everyone. We get Khabib Tony. Conor and the ufc gets a winnable fight and the hype train recovers instead of being crushed by an immediate rematch.

he did "fight" more in round one but lost it because of control.

The best shots landed in round one BY FAR were Khabib closing out the round. He didn't "fight more". Conor lightly tapped Khabib a few times from the bottom. Its not like he was going all Condit or Tony from his back. Conor basically just held on round 1

Talking about a "real fight" lol in a real fight he'd never have a ref to stand him up in between rounds and give him the only chance he'd ever have after the first takedown.

Also in a "real fight" there would be no ref to stop the fight once he tapped. Khabib would've killed him.

Last edited:
Ok, cool story bro...now get back in line cause Ferguson's next

whats important about this post is that Conor has softened his stance on an immediate rematch.

If Conor is willing to take another fight it's win win for everyone. We get Khabib Tony. Conor and the ufc gets a winnable fight and the hype train recovers instead of being crushed by an immediate rematch.
What a winnable fight for him?

I still think Lee beats Conor (especially with the blueprint Khabib has given him), but if Conor truly wants to win a potential rematch with Khabib, there's no better test for him than Lee. He'll get a version of Khabib who's better on the feet but has a worse chin (and worse cardio, but still better than Conor's). I think Conor matches up with him slightly better but as I said, I think Lee trounces him and if I were Conor I wouldn't take that fight, I'd probably go for Poirier II or even Diaz III.
totally different styles of wrestling. both have their pros and cons. in short khabib is a chain wrestler, lee goes for explosive doubles

"He dipped under to disengage."

He took you down, held you there and engaged you by punching the living shit out of you while you did everything but verbally surrender in an attempt to get the ref to stop the fight. Incredibly negative body language from a guy looking for a way out.

This is basically saying if its not mma and just a stand up war he wins.....
Exactly.
Claims he would have beaten Floyd if it was a ‘real fight’ then makes basically the opposite excuse when he loses to khabib

Back