Conors assesment of the fight

Is the next in line Poirier?
Hopefully it's Tony. Tony does years off life work up on guys.
wkg0z62eyvq11.jpg

He missed the part when he committed almost every foul in the book in attempt to save his life.

Finally....

I talked shit on Conor for not addressing his loss. He owned his loss. He admitted he wasn’t prepared and he says he will be back. That’s what I wanted to hear.

Hopefully it's Tony. Tony does years off life work up on guys.
wkg0z62eyvq11.jpg

I wonder how they can justify not giving Tony the rematch. I honestly cannot fathom Khabib-Tony not being next. The only "argument" Dana could use for not setting it up is that it fell through 4 times and Dana said he'd never set it up. Now we all know Dana has never been a man of his word, but now that it's financially lucrative to be so, perhaps that will be his line of justification.

Conrad sounds like a Diaz mad at wrestling LOL. Learn to wrestle and do some road work FFS!! No heart and a front runner!

//
I wonder how they can justify not giving Tony the rematch. I honestly cannot fathom Khabib-Tony not being next. The only "argument" Dana could use for not setting it up is that it fell through 4 times and Dana said he'd never set it up. Now we all know Dana has never been a man of his word, but now that it's financially lucrative to be so, perhaps that will be his line of justification.
If khabib suspended a year or something then could happen.

Finally....

I talked shit on Conor for not addressing his loss. He owned his loss. He admitted he wasn’t prepared and he says he will be back. That’s what I wanted to hear.
but..but..the fight camp supposed to be a war zone?

The positive thing I took out of this is he seems willing to fight other contenders.

"If it is not the rematch right away, no problem. I will face the next in line."

All I wanted to hear from him. Good to see he still has some brain cells left. Khabib-Tony and Lee-Conor.

Yeah.. he narrowly won round 3 but nothing else went in his favor that night. I picked him to win but Khabib looked unstoppable in there

He is giving his analysis and some of you are jumping on him for "excuses", as usual. You just want athletes to keep their mouths shut beyond "good game" and "he was the better man".

I disagree that he won round 1, but he seems to have good insight as to how he lost the rounds he lost.

Face it, you and I and everyone do these analyses after losing a match in any sport, even if only from memory. Conor just happens to post it for the public to see, and all hell breaks loose when the haters grab their pitchforks cause Conor "isn't taking responsibility"....uhhh k sure...

Back