Conors assesment of the fight

Oh cool, didn't bother mentioning how he committed foul and got away with it and still got his ass kicked.

Anyway, glad he is willing to fight others to get that shot again. Let him fight the real estate agent as he puts it. Or maybe Edson Barboza.

44183220_323968018428332_3502039663697199104_n.jpg

Fuck huge Conor fan but the shark attacks in Jaws were less horrifying than this image. You are literally seeing a man get his soul and whole manhood get sucked out of his body Shang Tsung style.

Nothing about him bending the rules to survive those so called close rounds?

I like his excuse about not training standup. Pretty convincing.

That clown needs to just shut the fuck up and accept the fact khabib is better and beat the piss outta him.

Conor showed far better cardio then he has in the past. He was clearly in top shape

Striking wise he was far worse. His timing and movement were way off and his story here tells us why. Anyways, when Conor beats Khabib in the rematch, I will try to defend Khabib against those Conor nuthuggers who will claim Khabib is a can etc. and you will be nowhere to be found.

If Khabib's goal in Round 2 was to disengage, he failed miserably.

He already know he won't get immediate rematch, why the fuck would he get an immediate rematch in the first place? The fight was not even close and he's 1-1 in the lightweight division a total amateur in LW.
I'm glad to know that he's indeed fucking deluded because with this mentality he's going to lose his next match.

Agreed. Your avatar and color tells the whole story here.

Well, let's talk avatars then!

You avatar is of a "man" known as Littlefinger, a fucking rat weasel cuck that stabbed everyone in the back and died like a bitch at the hands of a little teenage girl, crying and begging for mercy.

Does that reflect you? I guess so.

I wanted Khabib to beat Conor and I knew he would beat Conor comfortably but I was surprised with the fight contrary to popular opinion. After the fight and now this I feel 100% Conor beats 100% Khabib. I just don't like Conor nuthuggers and Conor's personality but nowadays Conor haters have become worse so I want Conor to win in the rematch also. After that fight I could tell Conor is a better fighter than Khabib although he got beat bad. In-shape Conor would demolish the Conor that fought Khabib that night.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Well, let's talk avatars then!

You avatar is of a "man" known as Littlefinger, a fucking rat weasel cuck that stabbed everyone in the back and died like a bitch at the hands of a little teenage girl, crying and begging for mercy.

Does that reflect you? I guess so.

I'm sorry for you :)

"ducked under to disengage"

It's kind of pathetic, but then again, I don't think anyone was expecting anything else. At least he didn't claim that he only lost because of a size difference this time out.

So Conor was dominating the stand up game, Khabib was running for his life, and in desperation kept dipping under. On the ground Conor was in complete control landed shots from the bottom and took no damage himself. He only ate one lucky punch the entire fight and thats cause he was not prepared for the other guy to fight back standing.

Let’s be completely honest, after that beadown he fizzled out tremendously! I would watch him fight, but he will be wrecked by the grapplers now since they’ve seen the layout how to defeat him!

Back