Conors assesment of the fight

A lot of damage control.

Also the fact that he now seems content with fighting a contender is good news. Guess Khabib's hard-balling is working. So Khabib vs Ferg sounds even more plausible. That is awesome.

Conor confirming what I've been saying for weeks, CONOR WON ROUND 1!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is amazing humility though. How many fighters would fight the next in line like Conor instead of waiting for a rematch? EVERYONE.

Conor is everything you haters ever wanted. What a man.
delusional like yourself...he got flogged

Conor confirming what I've been saying for weeks, CONOR WON ROUND 1!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is amazing humility though. How many fighters would fight the next in line like Conor instead of waiting for a rematch? EVERYONE.

Conor is everything you haters ever wanted. What a man.
The guy who quit and got finished now trying to make revisionist history? Too bad most people who saw the fight all agree it was a clinic in physically and breaking down a man and forcing him to quit.

Last edited:
It was a good post and very sincere, I look forward to the return!

Have you ever even watched a Conor fight? His timing and movement were way off because Khabib made him carry his weight in round one and gassed him. We never saw fresh Conor striking with Khabib because he was taken down seconds into the fight. He also was afraid of the TD all fight. Remember how Mendes landed some big strikes standing against Conor? Its because the threat of the TD. Conor was fresh AND was confident in his ability to stop the TD vs Eddie, Dustin, Aldo etc... He was neither standing against Khabib

And you are basing Conor beating Khabib on nothing really. MAYBE Conor can win a rematch, but its pretty unlikely

Kinda agree but I think he would still land some good shots after the first round instead of receiving bad ones if he was not way off with his striking. Don't get me wrong I favour Conor slightly in the rematch, Khabib can still get it but the reality is not like what most of the people here think. Khabib was not that dominant and Conor was not 100%.

These people will be nowhere to be found just like after the Diaz rematch

What the fuck are you talking about? This forum was FILLED with Conor haters after the Diaz rematch saying Conor should have lost (it was a clear 3 rounds to 2 for Conor IMO)

Seems a fair enough review. I don't think he wins a rematch either but would like to see him have a battle or two before

So Conor was dominating the stand up game, Khabib was running for his life, and in desperation kept dipping under. On the ground Conor was in complete control landed shots from the bottom and took no damage himself. He only ate one lucky punch the entire fight and thats cause he was not prepared for the other guy to fight back standing.

Seems like only conrad and cuckboys saw this version of the fight

The guy who quit and got finished now trying to make revisionist history? Too bad most people who saw the figures all agree it was a clinic in physically and breaking down a man and forcing him to quit.

Did he say he quit? Nope. He is undefeated in rematch. Sounds like you're worried about it.

Yeah, didnt mention his illeagal knees , grabbing gloves anf fence.
For the most part hid analysis is delusional, wasteland worthy

whats important about this post is that Conor has softened his stance on an immediate rematch.

If Conor is willing to take another fight it's win win for everyone. We get Khabib Tony. Conor and the ufc gets a winnable fight and the hype train recovers instead of being crushed by an immediate rematch.

He softened his stance because he knows what the outcome will be

Oh cool, didn't bother mentioning how he committed foul and got away with it and still got his ass kicked.

Anyway, glad he is willing to fight others to get that shot again. Let him fight the real estate agent as he puts it. Or maybe Edson Barboza.

Nice of him to somehow miss all the fouls he committed. That said, respect that he's okay with no immediate rematch. Looks to me Khabib will retire before that can happen though.

I knew that if Conor said anything short of "I got my ass kicked, I suck, I'm never fighting again," people would have something to say.

Kinda agree but I think he would still land some good shots after the first round instead of receiving bad ones if he was not way off with his striking. Don't get me wrong I favour Conor slightly in the rematch, Khabib can still get it but the reality is not like what most of the people here think. Khabib was not that dominant and Conor was not 100%.
For me the fight is as much of a toss up as the first but obviously giving Khabin the edge. I like the bit where he saya his recovery not being where it should be, it's about time this part of his game was addressed as this is his true weakness, if he had any sort of stamina in there round 3 could have been a serious game changer.

What the fuck are you talking about? This forum was FILLED with Conor haters after the Diaz rematch saying Conor should have lost (it was a clear 3 rounds to 2 for Conor IMO)

I don't even call themselves Conor haters. They don't exist in my eyes.

rd 3 was close but other than that he was dominated and then finished. i dont think he can win the rematch

When Conor lands a big shot it’s all skill, and someone else lands one on him they were blessed. So much for humble in defeat.

I agree with that. Conor really bullshitted here.

Well to be fair he says he underestimated Khabib's standup. "I gave his upright fighting no respect in preparation."

And obviously someone who fights Conor wouldn't do that. So if he lands it is more skill and Khabib was blessed by Conor's underestimation.

I feel like a lot of Conor's success comes from his analysis.

Absolutely. But witness how many morons in this thread reply with some variation of "KHABIB IS BETTER, YOU GOT SMASHED, STOP MAKING EXCUSES HURRR DURRR"

Mindblowing. But I'm not surprised.

Conor already planning how he can cheat his way to victory in a rematch.

9HGX.gif

Khabib was blessed by Conor's underestimation.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Back