Conor Silence...

Tony vs kahbib could potentiallybe one of the greatest fights ever

People calling Conor a coward are hilarious. I wonder if these same peoples would call their manager a traitor and coward if they stopped working after winning the lottery.

I don't think he is a coward. I think he needs to piss or STFU and get off the pot

Conor doesnt care. He will just say he hasnt been stripped as they didnt physically take it from him, like the first time.
Then technically physically he was never the champ champ as the belt given to him was Woodley’s haha. Just joking tho. You’re right, he will say that

It's mind games. People like TS were chomping at the bit hoping he would get triggered, but now the haters are triggered he hasn't responded. Meanwhile Connor is balls deep in discussions with wme CEO to become the highest paid combat sport athlete of 2018

Conor will take his belt back from Ferguson some time this summer.

It's mind games. People like TS were chomping at the bit hoping he would get triggered, but now the haters are triggered he hasn't responded. Meanwhile Connor is balls deep in discussions with wme CEO to become the highest paid combat sport athlete of 2018

If that works... Good for Connor... I would like to see him in the cage again... Soon

Not that I'm rooting for him.'m

I'm doubtful the UFC can make him happy with what they offer though.

So Conor suppose to bark on the sideline while negotiating hes contract? Conors behind a pay wall and ufc needs to cash in to get some mainstream 3some drama going. For now its a hardcore 2some!

So if he speaks, whatever he says, he is an asshole. If he doesn't say anything he's a pussy. Genius

So if he speaks, whatever he says, he is an asshole. If he doesn't say anything he's a pussy. Genius

conor is the floyd of mma. floyd could post about donating money and the comments are full of people hating

conor is the floyd of mma. floyd could post about donating money and the comments are full of people hating
No. Floyd defended his belts. You're delusional. I bet you still wear your singlet under your Burger King uniform.
1512142050364.gif

No. Floyd defended his belts. You're delusional. I bet you still wear your singlet under your Burger King uniform.
View attachment 326227

lol do you know anything about floyd/boxing? he is known by his haters as a cherry picker, challenge dodger, etc. who avoided every challenging fighter in their prime, also nobody cares about belts in boxing

lol do you know anything about floyd/boxing? he is known by his haters as a cherry picker, challenge dodger, etc. who avoided every challenging fighter in their prime, also nobody cares about belts in boxing
So maybe you are right..Conor just might be the Floyd of MMA.
Take off your singlet and get back to work, the drive thru is backing up.
1515243919257.jpg

So maybe you are right..Conor just might be the Floyd of MMA.
Take off your singlet and get back to work, the drive thru is backing up.
View attachment 326229

what does that photo have to do with anything you posted? I'm pretty sure at this point you are an old man in your 50s+ who is just learning how to use the internet/memes

9fa6ab2770b7cf2017787dd5482a9b58.jpg
Whoa... is that...a doat?

For days the rumors have been brewing. Tonys instagram post, edgy brah spilling the beans...

And now official news out there.... Dana confirmed kahbib vs ferg is really happening, and the loudest mouth in the sport hasnt said a thing.

No comments. No smart ass remarks. No digs at anyone on social media.

What happened? Where is the though guy attitude? Where is the champ champ now?

Why has he been ignoring all this? Am i the only one who thinks this is not normal conor behaviour?

All this time, absolutely nothing... not a single word

giphy.gif

<209Bitch>
Maybe he's busy?

If I had his money, I certainly wouldn't be glued to the Internet.

Rumour has it he is still trying to wade through that pile of cash to get to his phone.
What’s crazy is this 20 year old who has never been punched in the face (as far as we know) is twice as rich as Conor. Crazy world we live in..
1D9BC3AF-DDE4-4AD5-8A0B-FEB9707AF9CE.jpeg

Back