Conor Silence...

giphy.gif
thad-castle-84682.gif

For days the rumors have been brewing. Tonys instagram post, edgy brah spilling the beans...

And now official news out there.... Dana confirmed kahbib vs ferg is really happening, and the loudest mouth in the sport hasnt said a thing.

No comments. No smart ass remarks. No digs at anyone on social media.

What happened? Where is the though guy attitude? Where is the champ champ now?

Why has he been ignoring all this? Am i the only one who thinks this is not normal conor behaviour?

All this time, absolutely nothing... not a single word

giphy.gif

<209Bitch>

He actually thinks the UFC is going to fold before him.

Conor is smart. He knows he needs time to step up his grappling, so he is willing to let the UFC strip, so he can have more time to train.

His next potential fights are not some 3-and-something or short notice fights. There are some killers waiting for him, and he simply doesn't have the skills for them.

He needs more time to prepare, and getting stripped is how he can get more time to prepare.
Reminds me of the whole UFC200 debacle with him backing out.

That training camp he did for the 2nd Diaz fight was the longest and most expensive any MMA fighter ever held...

Reminds me of the whole UFC200 debacle with him backing out.

That training camp he did for the 2nd Diaz fight was the longest and most expensive any MMA fighter ever held...
Wow, I didn't think about that one.

Conor is a smart son-of-a-gun. He knows his strengths and weaknesses, and he doesn't whatever is in his power to put himself in a better position.

The probability of him beating Tony or Khabib back-to-back are very low. So, why not let the two guys eliminate each other, while he gets more time to train and more recent tape on both fighters.

Dude is playing chess out here. LOL

It's almost like he's enjoying living his life and not worrying about what other people do. Haters should try it.
Personally I can only enjoy life while I am dreaming about Conor being stripped... but not of the belt...

Conor doesnt care. He will just say he hasnt been stripped as they didnt physically take it from him, like the first time.
If he says this I hope khabib and his Russian boys turn up at Conor’s door and take it off him whilst live streaming the whole event. Just imagine

For days the rumors have been brewing. Tonys instagram post, edgy brah spilling the beans...

And now official news out there.... Dana confirmed kahbib vs ferg is really happening, and the loudest mouth in the sport hasnt said a thing.

Why has he been ignoring all this? Am i the only one who thinks this is not normal conor behaviour?

giphy.gif

<209Bitch>

Conor says something, you bitch.

He stays quiet, you bitch.

Maybe you just like to bitch.

giphy.gif

<209Bitch>
He's transcended talking. Now Conor McNeverdefend doesn't defend with his mind, no words need be spoken about how he never defends, he just sits and laughs at contenders while the strap rusts

giphy.gif

<209Bitch>

tenor.gif

McGregor owns Dana. He will never be stripped of his 155lb belt.

Back