Conor Silence...

We don't respond to everything. We will be dropping more info soon

It's almost like he's enjoying living his life and not worrying about what other people do. Haters should try it.

Im enjoying his silence. Please let it go on.

He’s a fuckin fraud. You all got took on a fuckin ride.

He received every possible advantage. But, now there are only real contenders. He either goes away or gets exposed. He doesn’t have much of a choice.

The only fight he has nothing to lose in. Is a fight with Nate. Nobody wants to see Conor fighting Nate. Not when he refused to defend two different belts.

Conor's got the entire game wrapped around his little finger.

But come Saturday he won't have a belt wrapped around his waist...

cage_bliss.gif
Feel that? That's a Conor free UFC...

For days the rumors have been brewing. Tonys instagram post, edgy brah spilling the beans...

And now official news out there.... Dana confirmed kahbib vs ferg is really happening, and the loudest mouth in the sport hasnt said a thing.

No comments. No smart ass remarks. No digs at anyone on social media.

What happened? Where is the though guy attitude? Where is the champ champ now?

Why has he been ignoring all this? Am i the only one who thinks this is not normal conor behaviour?

All this time, absolutely nothing... not a single word

giphy.gif

<209Bitch>

Nate beat fear into him. Then Mayweather beat humility into him.

I'm telling you guys, he'll fight the winner of Tony vs Khabib now that he's not the champ.

Conor will never defend a belt, because there's something to lose, other than the fight. He only puts himself in "everything to gain, nothing to lose" situations.

Denial is a powerful thing
I'm not in denial
He should be stripped
If it officially happens I'm sure you'll all get your reaction from him
For now rumour is rumour and there is nothing to publicly say
Das eet

He’s a fuckin fraud. You all got took on a fuckin ride.

He received every possible advantage. But, now there are only real contenders. He either goes away or gets exposed. He doesn’t have much of a choice.

The only fight he has nothing to lose in. Is a fight with Nate. Nobody wants to see Conor fighting Nate. Not when he refused to defend two different belts.
Finished a lot of people for being a fraud. But to your point it’s sucks this man chose not to defend. It’s a poor choice and he’d have been better defending and losing than not at all.

In B4 McG white knights go ape-sh*t
You really do not (abso-fucking-lutely) fuck around with replying lmao, the same minute the thread was posted. That's fucking impressive, almost as impressive as how many times I can use the word fuck in a post and still make it coherent.

Can't wait to read the white knight shit myself though lol.

Back