Conor Silence...

Fake as in... he's not a bad ass?

Lol he'd still kick the shit out of everyone you know, let's relax on the 'fake' stuff. He's just a good salesman as well as a bad ass.
not true. i kind of know 2 guys who fought in the UFC and 1 would win via much bigger weight class

This is called expected Conor behavior. It's what happens when you aren't as good as you say you are and your 5 minutes are up claiming so because there's no where to hide.

He'll bring attention to himself soon enough. He pops in here and there. He isn't bigger than the sport.

This is called expected Conor behavior. It's what happens when you aren't as good as you say you are and your 5 minutes are up claiming so because there's no where to hide.

He'll bring attention to himself soon enough. He pops in here and there. He isn't bigger than the sport.

yea i mean he only bested the scariest dude in the entire UFC in 13 seconds, definitley not as good as he says he is

Conor is just waiting for the easiest opponent at the most opportune time. Khabib/Ferg are both out of the question. He knows he can’t do Diaz 3 right now without getting even more shit for it.

I bet he comes back and fights Holloway if he beats Edgar and what he really wants is for RDA to beat Woodley so then he can challenge for the WW belt since there’s a lot to gain if he wins and not much to lose even if he falls short.

conor isn't a serious or legit champion anyways, he's useless at this point.

if i were his boss i would've forced him to fight the next guy inline and if he chooses to decline then strip him of the belt.

real champions take on the next deserving guy in line, not piss around holding up the division for no legitimate reason. Conor is no gsp, or silva, or aldo, those guys all fought the next guy in line whoever it was...conor on the other hand picks and chooses who he'll fight and avoids the real challengers, the one's that have a shot at beating him.

conor's been extremely lucky and has been given above normal special treatment, sure he's a draw but he's still an employee and needs to do his job and defend his belt in a timely manner against whoever the next deserving guy is.

Conor should've defended his belt already against kahbib or ferguson but he's holding up the division, why does the lw division need an interim belt, the solution isn't two belts its strip conor for not defending and taking way too long to come back to the octagon. The ufc comes off as a big joke sometimes with the decisions they make, if he's the champion then defend your belt or retire and do other things.

I think it has more to do with his whoring and partying. After all, he took some time off for paternity leave, and spent it with other women. Not very rewarding for someone who supported his lazy ass and then had his child. What a slap in the face, even if it was $30 million. How embarrassed must she be that he humiliates her like that.

Lol I totally missed that Rita Ora stuff. Looks kinda dodgy innit.

[QUOTE="crysis, post: 137663997, member: 226432"
Conor should've defended his belt already against kahbib or ferguson but he's holding up the division, why does the lw division need an interim belt, the solution isn't two belts its strip conor for not defending and taking way too long to come back to the octagon. The ufc comes off as a big joke sometimes with the decisions they make, if he's the champion then defend your belt or retire and do other things.[/QUOTE]

Well that's exactly what interm belts are for. To have the interim champ become the champ, if the current champ is not going to fight.
But in some way your right. If they know he's not gonna fight and he's gonna get stripped, then they should declare Tony the new champ now and have his first title defence against Khabib.

I guess they have to pay them both less this way.

Conor would look foolish to tweet about what's still basically a rumor

regardless, UFC played their hand (which is really the only one they could have played)

what hand does Conor still have? he already used up the Manny card, Floyd rematch?

Conor haters are even worse than his fanboys.

They both want his dick, one just complains afterwards.

yea i mean he only bested the scariest dude in the entire UFC in 13 seconds, definitley not as good as he says he is

Scariest dude in the UFC? Conor considered them all midgets anyway. He said it not me and then gets strangled by Nate. Do you consider Mighty Mouse the scariest guy in the UFC since it's apparently not Aldo now? Or did Conor take the torch from Aldo and now he's the scariest? Maybe Nate's the most intimidating...

Conor is pretty much a joke at this point.

In B4 McG white knights go ape-sh*t

There is no white knighting this. Unless there are some odd circumstances no one is aware of, Conor has no excuse. He is in his prime and has not 1 but 2 amazing fights that could define this era of the LW division and he, so far, seems to be voluntarily letting it all go.

I

He ain't been hungry since he won that belt!!!

Mickey-Goldmill.jpg

For days the rumors have been brewing. Tonys instagram post, edgy brah spilling the beans...

And now official news out there.... Dana confirmed kahbib vs ferg is really happening, and the loudest mouth in the sport hasnt said a thing.

No comments. No smart ass remarks. No digs at anyone on social media.

What happened? Where is the though guy attitude? Where is the champ champ now?

Why has he been ignoring all this? Am i the only one who thinks this is not normal conor behaviour?

All this time, absolutely nothing... not a single word

giphy.gif

<209Bitch>

Believe it or not, people have lives and don't sit on twitter all day. lmao

Back