Conor Silence...

giphy.gif
1317226737_cow_chewing.gif

Dees reaction shows how fake it all is
Fake as in... he's not a bad ass?

Lol he'd still kick the shit out of everyone you know, let's relax on the 'fake' stuff. He's just a good salesman as well as a bad ass.

Remember when a bunch of us all said Floyd vs Conor was bad for MMA

Because it was a stupid fucking fight and was going to be the end of Conor's career due to $$$

And a bunch of clowns went "but the $$$ bro"

Well here we are

Even the biggest Conor hater would have to admit Conor vs Tony would be an awesome fight

An awesome fight we will never see

The two guys at LW will be his toughest tests. He has been very smart about who he fights and 99% of the time he has a size advantage. I think his size is his greatest asset. This is dangerous for him and there is a very good chance loses. I think Khabib will absolutely mall him if they ever fight.

Conor always has something to say but not for these two. I would not be surprised if he never fights either one of them.

Well the news did just break. Not only that, but Conor has already been being a diva about money. If him and WME couldn't come to terms on contract renegotiation he might just go into fuck it mode for the time being.

Maybe Terg/Kabob will be an awesome fight and it'll make one of them a star, at which point they might be willing to pay Conor what he feels he's worth.

I personally don't think Conor fights until his money starts looking slim. Might take atleast 2 years.

Its evident Conor is playing on a different level as fans it does suck.

I will just wait till his fight gets announced and see if its worth watching

Those that try to "shame" Conor into fighting are worse than the nuthuggers

Did you copy and paste this post?

Either I'm having deja vu or a read the exact same comment the other day

Normal Connor behavior?????

He has only been a 100 Millionaire for a few months... A new man so to speak.

He has a lot of money and should be financially set if you doesn't go retard.

That being said, he did not take home 100 million from that Floyd fight. I imagine he was taxed heavily on it, if not double taxes in USA and Ireland

If a huge amount of money is not enough to get him in the cage anymore then he just does not have the desire to be a champion.

If he cared about being a great fighter or even the greatest then he would jump at the opportunity to fight Khabib and Ferg who might be the most impressive contenders in a long time in the UFC. Both names would be huge to have on a resume.

He just got 100 million. At this point it's just greed. He has enough money for several generations of his family to live off if they never wanted to work.

Also pretty sure the UFC has offered him plenty. So much that they are willing to say take it or leave it. And they allowed him to get the Mayweather payday.

His love for the sport is not as big as his love for money.

That being said, he did not take home 100 million from that Floyd fight. I imagine he was taxed heavily on it, if not double taxes in USA and Ireland

Apple computer is prolly one of the largest corps in the world... They have their actual business home not in Silicon Valley, but in Ireland... Much to the chagrin of the IRS...

Conner may not have 100 Million cash... Yer right.. But he lives in the most favorable tax country in the civilized world :)

Lol he'd still kick the shit out of everyone you know, let's relax on the 'fake' stuff. He's just a good salesman as well as a bad ass.

Stupid

He's play acting like WWE here, and he pretends its real, just like WWE. but his beard dee is laughing at him because she knows its some bullshit

Wow i hate to say it man but you sound so, so triggered. "HE IS A FIGHTER, HE IS, EVEN THOUGH HE DOESN'T FIGHT" lol calm down kid

Did you copy and paste this post?

Either I'm having deja vu or a read the exact same comment the other day
That came from me today didnt copy and paste but granted we are influnced by our enviorment so ot might be subconscious
-
florian

Last edited:
silence for rich folks is a way of saying leave me fuck alone im busy spending money. conor's set, and doesn't need to fight anymore.

If I was Conor I wouldn't ever fight again. Retire with your millions of dollars and brain still mainly intact. Congrats you're one of the few real winners in the fight game.

Yes he didnt literally put 100mil into his account from the Floyd fight, but think about what hes made in all his MMA fights. Then you have to consider endorsements, commercials, etc..

Now hes got his new whisky coming out and shit. If he doesnt have a net worth of 100mil already, he will very soon. Even if he doesnt fight.

People calling Conor a coward are hilarious. I wonder if these same peoples would call their manager a traitor and coward if they stopped working after winning the lottery.

Yea well compared to bigger weight class fighters I like he would get beat up! Fake tough guy Conor!

This gives him more time to pick out a proper Gucci track suit.

Back