Conor McGregor's new clothing line August McGregor sells out in just 24 hours

If it sold out then the run was tiny. Just a PR ploy.

Shitty rail booze and shitty clothes, not much to see there.

What hardcores on this forum don't understand is that the average person is WAY dumber than your average sherdogger, so ofc Conor will continue to kill it IRL while all the Khabib peasants and hardcore spill tears.

NO HE TAPPED, NOBODY SHOULD BUY HIS CLOTHES AND WHISKEY!!!!!

x0vjs.jpg

WHY IS HE STILL POPULAR???????????????
At one point people asked that about Ronda. They don't anymore.

If people buy Yeezys, they’ll buy anything with a big name attached to it.

At one point people asked that about Ronda. They don't anymore.

At the end of the day, nobody cares about women fighters, they'll never have a solid base of fans as women don't really care about sports.

The same cannot be said for men and charismatic male fighters and regardless of what this forum is making it out to be, Conor was an excellent striker and one of the best 45ers ever, he may be losing super fights v behemoths, but he is still an outgoing guy who has a crazy base.

Even Ronda though, she's probably doing alright in WWE for herself, so it's not like she went from world champion to nothing.

"The Conor fad is over! His stock has totally plummeted cause he lost to a guy everyone else loses to! Its over I tell ya!"

Meanwhile, in reality, he is on stage with Migos, hanging with Jerry Jones and the Cowboys, and selling out his whiskey and clothing line. This is all AFTER the Khabib loss. No fucks given, no star power lost. Conor bless your bum souls.

Good for him I guess, but I dislike this business model of attaching a celebrity to something and using that to justify selling $56 T-shirts. You could have your own shirt printed with the same design for half that cost. It's just a scam.

I heard the new McGregor McDildo was released and was sold out immediately too.

"clothing line" ...caps, hoodies and t-shirts

so what they silk screened some t shirts and sold them

Do they mention how many they sold because it could have been a box or two.

So is this how Conor fans are going to stay making threads here now that he got destroyed in MMA on this MMa forum?

Conor goes to concert! Conor goes to football game! Conor sells tshirts!

The man is stupid. This is exactly why he will go broke in 10+ years. Instead of putting money safely into stocks, bonds, savings, etc. he rather spend it on stupid whiskey that won't be around 5 years from now and clothing line that will fade out in 3 years. Sure, if you put a McGregor face on a tshirt, fans will eat it up. The same could be said about Tito, Chuck, Ronda in their heyday. How much would their clothing line worth now? Zilch. The man is a dumbass who takes stupid financial advices from stupid people. I'll give you one McGregor..and it won't cost you nothing: Don't ever invest in something that LOSES Value. Sports Cars for starters. Don't invest in stupid businesses like Whiskey and clothing lines. Don't invest in restaurants, bars, and rim shops. They don't last. There you go. I just saved your ass millions. Now, what are you going to do for me? How about giving a better effort in your $65 PPV. That would be nice.

Didnt read the thread but I imagine Sherdog said

"Its not sold out they lied"

"Its ugly and cheap"

"Khabibs balls taste good"

I would recommend McGregor and all other athletes in general, to watch a documentary by ESPN called, "Broke". It details and follows a group of millionaires ballers who lost all of their money. All of them had the same common denominator....they all had bad financial advices. Rather than sticking money into safe boring places like stocks/bonds/bank, they rather invest in silly stuff like rim shops, steak houses, record labels, video game companies, clothing, Whiskey etc. Don't do it. All it will do is suck money from your wallet. Ask Curt Schilling about that.

Last edited:
Back