Conor McGregor's new clothing line August McGregor sells out in just 24 hours

Don't know why anyone would buy his clothes.

His dress sense is worse than his bjj.

Yeah. This is SIGNIFICANTLY shittier than I expected. I’m super surprised. But then, I think he’s clearly going for the lowest denominator with these bog standard shirts and cheap whiskey. Not a problem, but pretty surprising.
Knowing Conor’s taste and the line being called August mcgregor, you would expect something on the high end side. I don’t care either way, just surprised.

I hear all clothing in his line runs 2 sizes small.

14020912104_c8dfe5c1e7_c.jpg

CNXMrnZVAAAF2Lf.jpg

blazer-crew-neck-t-shirt-dress-pants-large-30608.jpg

in before noobs tell you this is how a tailored suit is supposed to look bork1}

How many were made though? Selling out doesn't mean anything if you didn't back fuck all

abysmal reviews on Proper Twelfe whiskey. Mediocre looking overpriced clothing. Both sold out. Face it the guy can do no wrong.

$60 for a $10 t-shirt? What a disgusting rip off. This guy and his quick cash grabs.

How many were made though? Selling out doesn't mean anything if you didn't back fuck all

I imagine he's following the Kanye blueprint of keeping supply low then making a big deal of it selling out.

I was expecting more understated stuff maybe like a polo with a tiny 'AM' on it not these garish printed tees.

those sleeves ... looks like a tee from my 8 year old niece. Good for a douche.

mcquitter.png

bahahahahaha look at the mctapper circlejerk crew fapping over their Just Quit God

nintchdbpict000224410122.jpg

khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229-1.jpg

joseph-duffy-conor-mcgregor-cage-warriors-39.jpg

work of artemij.png

Next:

Conor McGregor is coming to take Durex and Trojan's heads clean off with the new : Condom McGregor.

180104-mcgregor-addresses-erection-02.jpg

Haha! Exactly! Americans are just catching on to wearing fitted clothing.
Makes me crease them mocking McGregor for his suits whilst the rest of the world pisses themselves laughing at them and their oversized monstrosities.

What hardcores on this forum don't understand is that the average person is WAY dumber than your average sherdogger, so ofc Conor will continue to kill it IRL while all the Khabib peasants and hardcore spill tears.

NO HE TAPPED, NOBODY SHOULD BUY HIS CLOTHES AND WHISKEY!!!!!

x0vjs.jpg

WHY IS HE STILL POPULAR???????????????

Back