Conor McGregor's new clothing line August McGregor sells out in just 24 hours

Didn’t expect a tacky printed t...

Yeah. This is SIGNIFICANTLY shittier than I expected. I’m super surprised. But then, I think he’s clearly going for the lowest denominator with these bog standard shirts and cheap whiskey. Not a problem, but pretty surprising.

i'm sure Khabib already has them on preorder

#fanboi

0_Screen-Shot-2018-09-30-at-122858.png

<bball1>

those prices are shopped, yeah? the fuck

Whats $56 in exchange for instant boost in coolness and toughness?

Sherdoggers are still wearing their ketchup and mustard stained Tapout and Affliction t-shirts from 2008

He wears suit to toilet and is selling T Shirts?

That is too cringy. Where is that Shogun laughing at midget mcgregor flex gif at?

What do they call pro wrestling fans who are suckers? Marks?

Only marks would buy a suit because it has Conor McGregor’s name on it.

Conor McGregor's incredible success outside the cage has continued after his new clothing line sold out in just 24 hours, it has been reported.
The tailor behind the new range revealed that McGregor is set for another big payday after his new clothing collection flew off the shelves.
The Dubliner will also release a line of suits in November which is expected to net the UFC star another huge windfall.
The 'Drop 1 Look Book' collection from August McGregor saw the release of limited edition t-shirts, hoodies and caps, which sold out less than a day after going on sale.
The tailor behind the line, David August Heil, said the incredible sales came even without a big promotional push.
He told the Irish Sun: “Our audience is seriously committed and loyal.
“We sold out of a couple of styles within the first 24 hours of launching the site and we didn’t really promote it other than our immediate followers and Conor’s fanbase.”

The master tailor also teased some big future releases, which will include the August McGregor line of suits due to come on the market from next month.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-ufcnews-clothing-khabib-13418629

How much inventory did they have?

I really do wonder who buys this chit. It's like buying Reebok kits. Why would you ever do it.

Tacky shirts for premium prizes. We all knew Conor fans aren't the brightest but didn't expect them to be that dumb.

Just waiting for Alhamdulillah shirts, Khabib team will release soon...
Tomorrow night, I'm gonna smesh your boy, guys...

If Will Smith makes a bad movie, does everyone immediately hate him? No sir ... but if he makes 5 bad movies in a row, he gone. (See Nick Cage). Conor has time before his appeal is gone. He is straight cashing in. He shocked the world early on folks. He can ride that out for a few more fights.

This quality stufff will probably be available at Walmart soon.

Back