Conor McGregor's new clothing line August McGregor sells out in just 24 hours

I like the T that says "When I say something is going to happen, it's going to happen!"

TameImpossibleGrayling-max-1mb.gif

conorknockdown.gif

October Lesnar

Brocktober!

I guess the majority of his fans dont actually watch or follow MMA in any way and probably didnt see his epic & pathetic defeat against Khabib. Its like Mayweather gets knocked out first round against Mickey Rourke and next day Mayweather sells more of his merch and his value rises ... yep right. Whoever buys that crap probably also believes that Mickey Rourke is/was a professional boxer.

Usually like McGregor’s style but his clothing line looks like cheap dogshit

If you see a future for yourself as a payaso (clown) this is the clothing line for you.

My goodness the haters are fuming!

Fake marketing technique to say it's already sold out. People fall for it. Every time.

You got to really admire the guy....

Almost everybody after the Mayweather fight thought that he will be broke in a year.........He definitely won the war...

Conor McGregor's incredible success outside the cage has continued after his new clothing line sold out in just 24 hours, it has been reported.
The tailor behind the new range revealed that McGregor is set for another big payday after his new clothing collection flew off the shelves.
The Dubliner will also release a line of suits in November which is expected to net the UFC star another huge windfall.
The 'Drop 1 Look Book' collection from August McGregor saw the release of limited edition t-shirts, hoodies and caps, which sold out less than a day after going on sale.
The tailor behind the line, David August Heil, said the incredible sales came even without a big promotional push.
He told the Irish Sun: “Our audience is seriously committed and loyal.
“We sold out of a couple of styles within the first 24 hours of launching the site and we didn’t really promote it other than our immediate followers and Conor’s fanbase.”

The master tailor also teased some big future releases, which will include the August McGregor line of suits due to come on the market from next month.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-ufcnews-clothing-khabib-13418629

These are the same donks who are buying his shit he is selling. Weather it's his shit whiskey or clothing:

Conor-McGregor-fan-gets-KNOCKED-OUT-after-UFC-229-descends-into-chaos-as-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-jumps-out-of-Octagon-to-attack-Irishman%E2%80%99s-team.jpg

I thought "tap out" clothing was already an established brand?

looks like the 2018 version of afflicition/tap out

Oh gawd this is sad, can't blame mcgregor if people
are retarded enough to buy it!

if I release a clothing line with only 5 shirts printed and buy them all,

can I too claim it sold out in just 24 hours?

oh lmao, just read the article

"a couple of styles sold out in 24 hours"

huge difference.

Good for him. Hopefully, he continues to make a crazy amount of cash outside of MMA and stops making a mockery of the sport.

Everybody is happy with a retired and filthy rich Conor.

this please

That shit is ugly as fuck. Proper lulz. Clothing line for losers, made by a quitter.

every celebrity with a few printed t shirts claims they have a clothing line.

i was expecting suits or at least original ties or something.

Back