Conor McGregor's new clothing line August McGregor sells out in just 24 hours

Its "whether" not "weather" you fucking retard. did you graduate highschool?

English is not my native language you fucking retard. English is my second language - you fucking retard. Did you ever try to contemplate that fact you fucking retard?

Khabib turned Conor into this guy now

Who needs to be a champ when you can be a fashionista?

giphy.gif

Print on a T-shirt? Dayum, that is some new level. Nobody thought of that before.

Of course Conor's fans will cream their pants because for some strange reason they act like Conor's money in their money. Truly a strange fan group.

Sauce? They could have had 2 shirts in stock.

TBH I thought it would be gay leprechaun suits. Going for the overlooked manlet gay pride segment

Not if he gets mauled again in the rematch.
He's transcended MMA long time ago, I don't think we'll have see him fight more than 3 more times win or lose, he's making too much money outside of fighting, maybe this phase of his life is at an end, more luck to him played the game and won

English is not my native language you fucking retard. English is my second language - you fucking retard. Did you ever try to contemplate that fact you fucking retard?

Don't worry, yanks can't speak it either

The man would do anything for money. He will be pimping Dee and his sisters out next.

Boring ass designs on an $8 Nicaraguan blank, so over-priced as shit too. People claiming it's a quality shirt probably shop at Wal-Mart.

{<jordan}

Americans don’t wear tailored suits, they wear oversized, massive shoulder padded monstrosities... I think that’s what he means. Not that I’m a fan of McGregors style but America isn’t known for its sharp suits.

The big coat....
article-0-1B9A344B00000578-721_306x423.jpg

But I hate a suit I can't even raise my arms in....

Back