Conor McGregor ; New Version Compared To Old Version

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
View attachment 450841
Where was this wide bouncy foot work in and out movement? He was smiling and laughing while in a striking exchange with someone who hadn't lost for 10 years
View attachment 450843
Where was dark eyed lazer focused Conor in the walkout?
View attachment 450845
He could barely make eye contact with the camera in the 229 walkout and his focus was elsewhere
View attachment 450847
It seems like this was no longer a "this is my octagon" kind of ritual that he did before 229, he was just going through the motions
View attachment 450853

There was definitely something much different in McGregors focus for this fight and it showed

I don't think he could find his own pace. Thoughts?

I do agree with this...but anyone who thinks this way will get bombarded with hate, for having this opinion...conor just seemed off...maybe it's cause of the end result...but I noticed it before it even started...I said to my girlfriend, conor doesn't look right. not so much in his appearance but how he was acting...and his movement in the cage, was definitely off. he seemed heavy on his feet...even before the first takedown, when he was fresh...the conor haters will not even entertain that idea though...

Different mcgregor
Not focused
Promoting whiskey...

Blah blah blah.

All i see is his huggers making excuses.

He got beat, take the L like he did.
Dude @PROlogic said Khabib was 30 pounds heavier than Conor in cage.

Huggers gonna hug I guess.

Can't just say the better man won and move on.

I do agree with this...but anyone who thinks this way will get bombarded with hate, for having this opinion...conor just seemed off...maybe it's cause of the end result...but I noticed it before it even started...I said to my girlfriend, conor doesn't look right. not so much in his appearance but how he was acting...and his movement in the cage, was definitely off. he seemed heavy on his feet...even before the first takedown, when he was fresh...the conor haters will not even entertain that idea though...

Thank you, finally

McNuggets need to stfu with their crying and excuses already.. A dose of reality just neck cranked them into Bolivian and they still live in denial

Khabib is a better fighter than Conor, deal with it and move on

go back to neverland, you're balding already

Clearly something was off. Still loses to Khabib but something was off.

Why are we still talking about Conor? Who's next?

100818-khabib-taunts-conor-mcgregor-1.jpg

yeah im not saying he'd beat khabib but he wouldn't get schooled on the feet like he did at 229
Constant fear of TD will always have Conor's hands low preparing to defend the TD while leaving his noggin open to attack.

That wide southpaw stance is a curse to McGregor when it comes to fighting Khabib. His right leg is begging to get snatched in a single and Conor doesn't have the lateral movement to counter.

Last edited:
View attachment 450841
Where was this wide bouncy foot work in and out movement? He was smiling and laughing while in a striking exchange with someone who hadn't lost for 10 years
View attachment 450843
Where was dark eyed lazer focused Conor in the walkout?
View attachment 450845
He could barely make eye contact with the camera in the 229 walkout and his focus was elsewhere
View attachment 450847
It seems like this was no longer a "this is my octagon" kind of ritual that he did before 229, he was just going through the motions
View attachment 450853

There was definitely something much different in McGregors focus for this fight and it showed

I don't think he could find his own pace. Thoughts?
Look like a guy who been drinking and doing cocain the last 2 years. Even if he didn’t khabib smashes him

Constant fear of TD will always have Conor's hands low preparing to defend the TD while leaving his noggin open to attack.

That wide southpaw stance is a curse to McGregor when it comes to fighting Conor. His right leg is begging to get snatched in a single and Conor doesn't have the lateral movement to counter.

Be honest here, can u see THIS Conor getting dropped by that punch? Eddie posed TD threats and conor still didn't get touched that fight

coni.PNG

The moment a saw him entering the arena, I thought he looked really nervous.

The moment a saw him entering the arena, I thought he looked really nervous.

usually when he cuts his hair he gasses out in the fight and does terribly so i was actually confident when he showed up to the arena with hair then i saw his walkout and it all changed

usually when he cuts his hair he gasses out in the fight and does terribly so i was actually confident when he showed up to the arena with hair then i saw his walkout and it all changed
I don't know about that, all I know is that he looked nervous.

I swear, it’s like you people are surprised to learn that he was fighting a wrestler.

What the fuck sort of fight analysis did you put into this fight? “Der....duh....Conor good, Conor win.” And now you’re trying to retroactively (and incorrectly) try to sort out what you should have known through pre fight analysis last week.

He fought differently than he did against Aldo because Aldo wasn’t going to grapplefuck him. This time, it really is that simple, kids.

He's 30 years old. His testosterone dropped quite a bit.

Back