Conor McGregor ; New Version Compared To Old Version

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Be honest here, can u see THIS Conor getting dropped by that punch? Eddie posed TD threats and conor still didn't get touched that fight

View attachment 450891
Eddie's TD are nothing like Khabib's.

Not to mention Alvarez got tagged early and often hurting his TD attempts.

Same overrated version. Noisy. Laggy. Hangs. Emits weird tapping sounds.

View attachment 450841
Where was this wide bouncy foot work in and out movement? He was smiling and laughing while in a striking exchange with someone who hadn't lost for 10 years
View attachment 450843
Where was dark eyed lazer focused Conor in the walkout?
View attachment 450845
He could barely make eye contact with the camera in the 229 walkout and his focus was elsewhere
View attachment 450847
It seems like this was no longer a "this is my octagon" kind of ritual that he did before 229, he was just going through the motions
View attachment 450853

There was definitely something much different in McGregors focus for this fight and it showed

I don't think he could find his own pace. Thoughts?
maybe one of his kids wasn't feeling well?

Chuck with that look In his eyes
K1 Hughes
Motivated BJ
Sea level Cain
TRT Vitor

are now joined by...

Dark eyed Conor and Hungry Conor

GTFO

View attachment 450841
Where was this wide bouncy foot work in and out movement? He was smiling and laughing while in a striking exchange with someone who hadn't lost for 10 years
View attachment 450843
View attachment 450845
He could barely make eye contact with the camera in the 229 walkout and his focus was elsewhere
View attachment 450847
It seems like this was no longer a "this is my octagon" kind of ritual that he did before 229, he was just going through the motions
View attachment 450853

There was definitely something much different in McGregors focus for this fight and it showed

Maybe he’s getting tired of his little act

This guy does look like he needs a hot meal.

Conor-McGregor-1.jpg

Chuck with that look In his eyes
K1 Hughes
Motivated BJ
Sea level Cain
TRT Vitor

are now joined by...

GTFO

Not hungry Conor, just dark eyed conor

Look how dark his eyes are here
McGregor-731729.jpg

He is the same. He was not fighting a smaller fighter and did not have his normal advantage.

He has always made himself the underdog and relies on it (mentally). Hes outgrown himself and folds under pressure now.

He got taken down and battered early in the fight. Of course he's not gonna be the same guy after he has to fight trough adversity.

Why its so hard for huggers to realize this is beyond me. Have you dude even watched any other MMA fightes besides the ones Conor is in?

I swear, it’s like you people are surprised to learn that he was fighting a wrestler.

What the fuck sort of fight analysis did you put into this fight? “Der....duh....Conor good, Conor win.” And now you’re trying to retroactively (and incorrectly) try to sort out what you should have known through pre fight analysis last week.

He fought differently than he did against Aldo because Aldo wasn’t going to grapplefuck him. This time, it really is that simple, kids.

Lol this

View attachment 450841
View attachment 450843
View attachment 450845
View attachment 450847
View attachment 450853

Just losing focus because he made bank

He got taken down and battered early in the fight. Of course he's not gonna be the same guy after he has to fight trough adversity.

Why its so hard for huggers to realize this is beyond me. Have you dude even watched any other MMA fightes besides the ones Conor is in?

Boo hoo

Ahh, great minds think alike. No worries, it was eerily similar, I even edited it to remove "he was going through the motions", cause I cant do my boy like that.
nuthugger fight! fight each other you filthy nuthuggers!

Back