Conor McGregor ; New Version Compared To Old Version

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

gay.PNG
Where was this wide bouncy foot work in and out movement? He was smiling and laughing while in a striking exchange with someone who hadn't lost for 10 years
darkeye.PNG
Where was dark eyed lazer focused Conor in the walkout?
loz.PNG
He could barely make eye contact with the camera in the 229 walkout and his focus was elsewhere
lion.PNG
It seems like this was no longer a "this is my octagon" kind of ritual that he did before 229, he was just going through the motions
usp_mma__ufc_205-mcgregor_vs_alvarez_86671482.jpg

There was definitely something much different in McGregors focus for this fight and it showed

I don't think he could find his own pace. Thoughts?

Did you literally make a thread based on my post?

It felt weird, he wasnt his confident self. There wasnt the fire in his eyes that he's had in every fight except Diaz 1 (another 1 that he lost), even the billie walk he did was way off, the walk to the middle was disastrously off, he couldnt even look khabib in the eyes when he did the walk like he usually does.

It was done when he couldnt look Khabib in the eyes and averted his gaze when they were face to face. When has he ever averted his gaze.

Weak excuses

Against Aldo he was moving in and out, forward and back

Conor's lateral movement is terrible and Khabib exploited it 15 seconds into the fight and took him into cardio hell

via GIPHY
See more GIFs

Last edited:
Different mcgregor
Not focused
Promoting whiskey...

Blah blah blah.

All i see is his huggers making excuses.

He got beat, take the L like he did.

If there is ever a rematch, or Conor comes back to fight somebody else, he will be razor focused again. Me tinks.....

It's the same guy. Round 1 looked like round 1 of the Chad Mendes fight, it's just that Khabib isn't smaller than Conor, had a full camp, and outside of the blast double is a far better grappler.

Didn't even see your post come on ur not that famous
Ahh, great minds think alike. No worries, it was eerily similar, I even edited it to remove "he was going through the motions", cause I cant do my boy like that.

Been out of the cage for a while, knew he had a tough matchup, been partying hard and has been coked out in every interview leading upto the fight.

Lotta wars lotta parties, at 30 he's no spring chicken living that lifestyle and trying to compete at the highest level.

Not sure wide bouncy footwork would work so well against Khabib.

Too many drugs, he’s mentally not the same anymore and that was his greatest attribute next to his striking.

Last edited:
It's the same guy. Round 1 looked like round 1 of the Chad Mendes fight, it's just that Khabib isn't smaller than Conor, had a full camp, and outside of the blast double is a far better grappler.

dude literally ran at khabib like he was darren till or some shit

Hard to be in it 100% when he obviously has focus elsewhere. He got rich quick, and is living the high life and messing around. To be honest he didnt do too bad considering that was the worst match up for him even if he was sharp

Khabib is just better than anyone Conor has faced prior.

View attachment 450841
Where was this wide bouncy foot work in and out movement? He was smiling and laughing while in a striking exchange with someone who hadn't lost for 10 years
View attachment 450843
Where was dark eyed lazer focused Conor in the walkout?
View attachment 450845
He could barely make eye contact with the camera in the 229 walkout and his focus was elsewhere
View attachment 450847
It seems like this was no longer a "this is my octagon" kind of ritual that he did before 229, he was just going through the motions
View attachment 450853

There was definitely something much different in McGregors focus for this fight and it showed

I don't think he could find his own pace. Thoughts?

My thoughts are you are just playing the same YouTube tinfoil hatter games that every overzealous fan of anything does when they don't have clear answers and want them.
Whatever the answer is, you won't get it from screenshots and armchair body language analysis.

shut up.. any version of Conor would have still lost.

im a khabib fanboy but I expected him to come out like he did in the MSG fight and he didnt really even look like he did for 196 either he just looked weird and soul less
Agree. Totally different fighter. Not taking anything away from Team Khabib. Not sure if Conor just wanted another pay day or if he's spent to much time partying, but that wasn't the same guy who dismantled Eddie.

Back