Conor goes off on O'Malley (and Garcia) regarding PED use

These cheaters don't get a free pass. Not if Conor has anything to do with it.

I'm pretty sure there was a thread on this earlier. Dunno if it got deleted or why.
Yeah, I had created it last night.

Woke up this morning and see that it was deleted due to "Thread has gone off the rails with PED accusations." Damn, I hate I missed it lol.

I'm sure Devin Haney is clean af. The only guys on PEDs are the ones that get caught.

The benefits last after you stop doing steroids

I guess that I'm more into the thing of being a proven PED-user opposite to not so. If you're not caught of using PED's, you have the right to talk shit about the ones who are caught.

Not that I actually care, I like Jon Jones.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Imagine this fucking scumbag trying to be the moral police.
Dumb fuckin' clown. Get fucked.

When was McGregor caught of using PEDs?

Why wouldn't he be calling fighters out who are in fact caught?

Do you have more O's left?

Threads like these really make you realize how sad and deranged the average Conor hater is.

In 99% of situations they'd agree that it's bad when fighters take PEDs and miss weight. When Conor says it you suddenly have a different opinion.

Get some help. It's been 11 years.

No they dont at all. Your body goes back to the way it used to be, you lose all muscle mass you got when taking it. And then it can possibly screw up your natural testosterone levels when you get off of it. I've taken steroids many times in my younger days and no matter how hard you work out after getting off it, that extra muscle you gained goes away. Your speed goes back to how it was. Your strengthen goes back to normal

Conor took stuff , but when he did so he removed himself from the testing pool and was upfront that he took whatever he could to speed up the healing of his leg.
It's not the same as ryan getting popped the day of and day before.

I must have missed where I said it was.

The benefits last after you stop doing steroids...

Which is why you don't fail the tests that test for the benefits anymore.

916a2f36-3ed1-45ed-b7f4-dc1906d3d9f0_text.gif

I forgot about Sean popping for SARMS

I forgot about Sean popping for SARMS
Funnily enough I first heard about Sean because I was in Vegas for 229 and he was originally on the card so noticed him for the first time. Then the week before the fight he failed his test and got pulled which made him stand out more.

Once in Vegas while waiting in line for the press conference Sean showed up outside the line and was taking photos with people. My friends wanted to get a photo and I told them he was a nobody loser who'd just failed his drug test so we didn't.

So I've never forgotten he failed before because boy that was a fucking fumble by me.

Threads like these really make you realize how sad and deranged the average Conor hater is.

In 99% of situations they'd agree that it's bad when fighters take PEDs and miss weight. When Conor says it you suddenly have a different opinion.

Get some help. It's been 11 years.
Oh I agree with it being bad missing weight and taking PEDs. My point was that it's rich that Conor is the moral police when he's clearly taking stuff himself. As someone has pointed out he's never tested positive so he has the right to point the finger. Just as we have the right to point it back and laugh at his swollen head and drunken coked up rambles.

Conor took stuff , but when he did so he removed himself from the testing pool and was upfront that he took whatever he could to speed up the healing of his leg.
It's not the same as ryan getting popped the day of and day before.
You cant remove your self from pool unless you retire and remove yourself, every other injured fighter was tested , conor wasnt for nearly 3 tears. As soon as he came back usada left the company, very interesting.

Last edited:
Back