Crime Sean 'Diddy' Colmes homes raided by Feds over sex trafficking allegations

Just imagine the barbarism puffys bodyguards saw and never said a peep. Incredibly sleazy job imo.

Interesting timing on how a video from 8 years ago suddenly comes out...
He paid $50,000 to obtain hotel surveillance footage of the physical altercation that occurred between the two of them in 2016. Cassie back in November of last year filed a lawsuit against him and then settled a day later. Diddy soon after went public stating he was vindicated and that he never assaulted her. My guess is someone made a copy of the footage before the hotel handed over the footage to him, kept said footage and then decided now to give it to CNN after all the other stuff came out in regards to Diddy

Y’all remember the rendition of When Doves Cry from the artist Quentin Tarver from the soundtrack to Romeo & Juliet?

He got sissy’s too which is why we never heard from him after the soundtrack.

Diddy was also on All That

Diddy employed a talent scout/ producer by the name of Chris Stokes. The same Chris stokes that “discovered” jhene aiko…

Enjoy your trip down that rabbit hole.

bullshit. if i start beating a woman and then kicking her repeatedly when she's down and dragging her around i'm going straight to the iron bars hotel.
You don't know too many people who commit crimes.

Do you live in the US? If so, you wouldn't go to prison for doing what he did in the video unless you had a massive amount of priors or were on probation or parole.

You don't know too many people who commit crimes.

Do you live in the US? If so, you wouldn't go to prison for doing what he did in the video unless you had a massive amount of priors or were on probation or parole.

if i lay hands on a woman like that i'm going straight to jail. and i don't have any priors.

He paid $50,000 to obtain hotel surveillance footage of the physical altercation that occurred between the two of them in 2016. Cassie back in November of last year filed a lawsuit against him and then settled a day later. Diddy soon after went public stating he was vindicated and that he never assaulted her. My guess is someone made a copy of the footage before the hotel handed over the footage to him, kept said footage and then decided now to give it to CNN after all the other stuff came out in regards to Diddy
So these people that cry how bad the guy was were willing at time to look the other way for money. Guy is scum bag always and always will be but to listen to people who come with this tape amd treat him like he is good intentions is crazy.

Probably leaked by someone who doesn't want to see him get away with any more shit.

Probably leaked by somebody seeking a 6 figure payday more likely lol

It's crazy it took this long to leak out.

You mean because it's after enough time has elapsed that apparently he's no longer criminally liable, right?
I mean why wasn't he nailed with it when it happened? Why release it suddenly now when hes in the midst of scandal?

Seems he could have been locked up 8 years ago. Guess money talked?

I mean why wasn't he nailed with it when it happened? Why release it suddenly now when hes in the midst of scandal?

Seems he could have been locked up 8 years ago. Guess money talked?
Of course it did. Now that he's goat fucked and more or less powerless there's no incentive to stay silent and a lot of incentive to post it online and generate clicks. How is that not obvious?

Back