Crime Sean 'Diddy' Colmes homes raided by Feds over sex trafficking allegations

They sure did give him a long freaking time to prepare for this day. I'm sure he left every bit of evidence right where it was.

Unbelievable.

Oh, but had he been some everyday schmuck who spray-painted an anti-LGBT slogan on the side of abandoned building, the Feds would've repelled from its rafters.

Keep reading different things. He has been accused of bad shit with men and women? Or is it more R Kelly / Jacko accusations?

Sex trafficking is such a broad term. I hate when the media uses it.

I wonder how they do it , draw sticks or pick a name out of a hat.

Must suck to be diddy right now knowing you got chosen for this round knowing all the people doing the same gdamn shit . I guess if you wanna play the game you sometimes lose.

These people are all mostly protected. Look at all the protected pedophiles in Hollywood. Bryan Singer is a good example.

That Brian Peck guy or whatever his name was got like 6 months for molesting a teen and was right back on a children's show set after his prison sentence.

These people are all mostly protected. Look at all the protected pedophiles in Hollywood. Bryan Singer is a good example.

That Brian Peck guy or whatever his name was got like 6 months for molesting a teen and was right back on a children's show set after his prison sentence.
We're led to believe that Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey are soooo smart but not smart enough to know what Weinstien was doing.

Back