Conor McGregor, amazing dad/family man. How can you h8?

when did he cheat on his wife?

The TUF incident, plus probably many more. Since he's Dee's meal-ticket and she's a submissive little mouse, she probably lets him get away with it.

When has he popped for drug use?

He's come in to almost every press conference obviously coked-up and before Junior was born he and his mates trashed a rental house and left nitrous cans everywhere.

He travels with his kid everywhere, not just one photo op lol, show me any other pro athlete of his caliber who does the same? You have some serious daddy issues if conor showing what a great dad he is bothers you so much.

Caliber? .....Oh no

Nah.
it seems you are the one with issues if you think the fact he "travels everywhere" with his kid is proof positive that he is a good dad.

I fear for your kids.

the fact that he is a multi millionaire that travels everywhere with an infant. Show me another athlete who does the same on a regular basis, just one.

The TUF incident, plus probably many more. Since he's Dee's meal-ticket and she's a submissive little mouse, she probably lets him get away with it.

He's come in to almost every press conference obviously coked-up and before Junior was born he and his mates trashed a rental house and left nitrous cans everywhere.

what tuf incident? what proof do you have that he's coked up lmao? do you have any proof that he was doing nitrous? If your mates were doing whippes would you tell them to stop even if you werent doing them?

Stupid McNutHuggers actually believe what he posts on twitter? Get a life and don't waste your time on PR shit

Caliber? .....Oh no

i dont think you understand, some people dont have the ability to leave their kid at home when they travel, but they wish they did, especially an infant. This is why you see guys like floyd and other pro athletes traveling without their kids, because they have the $20k to have a nanny live at their house for 2 weeks and watch their kids. $100/hour nanny, x 24hrs/day x 7 days/week = $16,800 not including money for food.

the fact that he is a multi millionaire that travels everywhere with an infant. Show me another athlete who does the same on a regular basis, just one.
dude, seriously.
Do you even stop to think about the crap you post?

Traveling has NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A GOOD DAD!

Sometimes, leaving your kid at home while you have to travel on business shows you are a better father than one that travels and takes his kids whether it is the best for the kid or not.

What I am saying is that this video, or the fact he takes his kids with him does NOT show if he is a good dad or not.
The fact you think this is what makes him a good dad only shows you have no clue what a good dad should be. And it is frightening the fact you claim to have kids, for it should be illegal for people like you to procreate!

dude, seriously.
Do you even stop to think about the crap you post?

Traveling has NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A GOOD DAD!

Sometimes, leaving your kid at home while you have to travel on business shows you are a better father than one that travels and takes his kids whether it is the best for the kid or not.

What I am saying is that this video, or the fact he takes his kids with him does NOT show if he is a good dad or not.
The fact you think this is what makes him a good dad only shows you have no clue what a good dad should be. And it is frightening the fact you claim to have kids, for it should be illegal for people like you to procreate!

who is talking about traveling for business? lol. stop trying to change the narrative. I'm talking about pro athletes traveling on vacation in the off season without their kids in tow. Show me another athlete of his level traveling with an infant already if it's super common and not a big deal. Feel free to show me an example of conor not being a great dad. he is followed by paparazzi 24/7 so surely there is some evidence out there of him being a dick.

who is talking about traveling for business? lol. I'm talking about pro athletes traveling on vacation in the off season without their kids in tow.

Does it matter? LOL
It seems you can't grasp the fact that traveling with an infant is not always the best for the infant.
And the fact he takes his kid with him doesn't make him a better or worse father.

it is HOW he spend his time with the kid, when there's no one looking or filming that matters, not how he walks to the limo with it.

Damn, who knew sherdog was full of kids who grew up without a dad and are resentful of conor junior for being blessed with an amazing, caring dad who also happens to be one of the most popular athletes in the world! SAD!

Does it matter? LOL
It seems you can't grasp the fact that traveling with an infant is not always the best for the infant.
And the fact he takes his kid with him doesn't make him a better or worse father.

it is HOW he spend his time with the kid, when there's no one looking or filming that matters, not how he walks to the limo with it.

spending time is better than not spending time, go read some research literature on children with limited father figure interaction, or just stop talking about something you have no experience with.

The best Dads always go on coke benders and cheat with strippers

I'm sure Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong-il, and Donald Trump was amazing dads/family men too

Thats funny. Actually I watched a interview yesterday about the daughter of hermann göring and she described him as a great father too.

Not sure if you are being serious or not lol. Do you know what the divorce rate is in the US alone or rate of infedelity in the world? More people are "fucked up individuals" than not according to you. You are the one who sounds like you have no family or grasp on reality.
I have a wife and 3 kids pal. It doesn’t make me some fantastic person because I love and care for them like practically every other guy in the world does for their family.I take my kids places with me all the time. It’s normal

The best Dads always go on coke benders and cheat with strippers

source he uses coke and ever hooked up with a stripper? If your wife doesn't let you go to strip clubs or bachelor parties, i feel bad for you son. get back in the kitchen.

i dont think you understand, some people dont have the ability to leave their kid at home when they travel, but they wish they did, especially an infant. This is why you see guys like floyd and other pro athletes traveling without their kids, because they have the $20k to have a nanny live at their house for 2 weeks and watch their kids. $100/hour nanny, x 24hrs/day x 7 days/week = $16,800 not including money for food.

Stephen Curry is nowhere near the caliber of a Conrad McWhippet but he has been known to have his kid around at a press conference or two

I have a wife and 3 kids pal. It doesn’t make me some fantastic person because I love and care for them like practically every other guy in there world does for their family . I take my kids places with me all the time. It’s normal

did you even read what I wrote? "practially every other guy in the world does for their family" is absolutely untrue, even more so among professional athletes.

Stephen Curry is nowhere near the caliber of a Conrad McWhippet but he has been known to have his kid around at a press conference or two

ok, what does that have to do with anything? having your kid at your home games is common

Back