Conor McGregor, amazing dad/family man. How can you h8?

Like this:
He's a terrible sport to his peers, never defends a belt, and is a loudmouthed jackass.

I'm sure Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong-il, and Donald Trump was amazing dads/family men too

GTFO out of here, retard. Try using one of the few brain cells you have.

Turn off MSNBC, think for yourself, fucking libtard.

Like this:
He's a terrible sport to his peers, never defends a belt, and is a loudmouthed jackass.

he's actually great to his peers. Find any of his opponents who does not respect him after they fight? Maybe only aldo who is just salty AF, but everyone else respects him and understands he is just selling the fight. He is considered one of the most respectful fighters post fight.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-15-at-5.26.52-PM.png

bvu8h9ecmaaabju.0.jpg

nintchdbpict000316208578-e1492375911734.jpg

he's actually great to his peers. Find any of his opponents who does not respect him after they fight? Maybe only aldo who is just salty AF, but everyone else respects him and understands he is just selling the fight. He is considered one of the most respectful fighters post fight.
Yah, he has endless great things to say about other fighters, what was I thinking.

GTFO out of here, retard. Try using one of the few brain cells you have.

Turn off MSNBC, think for yourself, fucking libtard.
lol try getting Trumps old man balls out of your mouth, they got you triggered! parrot,

don't act like brietbart and fox are real lol
shit poster!

spending money isn't what makes him a great dad and I said nothing about that. Being a great dad is bringing your infant on travels with you. I'm guessing you have no kids, but traveling with an infant is fucking hard, to the point we didn't travel more than an hour away until ours was 1+ years old. Doing a flight, yacht, etc. is hard fucking work and with his money he could have easily paid for a nanny to watch his kid for a couple weeks or a couple months at home like floyd for example who travels the world without his kids in tow. Also the guys holding his umbrealla are his body guards, he's not showing off, lol triggered much?

It's also a video, not a picture, but you are probably computer illiterate

LOL you are so mad! (Triggered much?)

Dude, lighten up. Let his nuts go for a second (he might want a second kid!!).

You showed a picture, a video, and from that you claim he is a great dad.
How fucking STUPID are you?

So he travels with his klid. Woopididoo!
Maybe his trainer told him "hey, take your kid with you! it will be good to take some pictures with him! Go make some fans!".

As I said, being a father is measured on how he is when the media is not around, not if he takes his kids with you on a fucking trip.

The only thing I can say about you: I am sorry for your kids, because sure as hell you don't have a clue about what makes you a good dad.

more to being a "great" father than just money and having the fine things around....
This.

floyd wishes he had a solid marital relationship and was a respected father. He travels the world without his kids, conor on the other hand is a true family man, on a yacht sharing life's joys with his wife and infant when he could easily just leave him at home with a nanny

I hope you know how creepy this entire statement, yet this entire thread makes you look like...

You would have to be a pretty fucked up individual to not love your wife and kids. It pretty much goes without saying really. Spoken like a guy with no family ts

LOL you are so mad! (Triggered much?)

Dude, lighten up. Let his nuts go for a second (he might want a second kid!!).

You showed a picture, a video, and from that you claim he is a great dad.
How fucking STUPID are you?

So he travels with his klid. Woopididoo!
Maybe his trainer told him "hey, take your kid with you! it will be good to take some pictures with him! Go make some fans!".

As I said, being a father is measured on how he is when the media is not around, not if he takes his kids with you on a fucking trip.

The only thing I can say about you: I am sorry for your kids, because sure as hell you don't have a clue about what makes you a good dad.

He travels with his kid everywhere, not just one photo op lol, show me any other pro athlete of his caliber who does the same? You have some serious daddy issues if conor showing what a great dad he is bothers you so much.

He travels with his kid everywhere, not just one photo op lol, show me any other pro athlete of his caliber who does the same? You have some serious daddy issues if conor showing what a great dad he is bothers you so much.

Nah.
it seems you are the one with issues if you think the fact he "travels everywhere" with his kid is proof positive that he is a good dad.

I fear for your kids.

You would have to be a pretty fucked up individual to not love your wife and kids. It pretty much goes without saying really. Spoken like a guy with no family ts

Not sure if you are being serious or not lol. Do you know what the divorce rate is in the US alone or rate of infedelity in the world? More people are "fucked up individuals" than not according to you. You are the one who sounds like you have no family or grasp on reality.

these were all years before he had a kid, also what is wrong about married man going to a strip club or drinking vodka? You sound whipped.
Who are you to call someone whipped? You sound as if you're in a personal relationship with Conor. "Leave Connah aloooone!!"

z9T3Hg.gif

Last edited:
Back