Conor in 2015: "If Aldo's fit to fight and he’s not going to fight, the belt should be stripped"

Connor is just a skeered lil' bitch. Nothing else to it.

He ducked defending his title, by taking a fight out of his weightclass and got beat. He then ducked another title defense by wanting a rematch, a rematch he found a way out of.

He's going to keep on ducking, until he gets a fight he knows he can win.

He should legally change his name to Canner McCancrusher.

Seriously, I mean really? How the hell is he dodging hard fights when as soon as he beats Aldo, he goes for an even tougher fight in RDA? Then because of injury, takes on another tough fighter in Diaz.

I mean, I don't mind Conner, because let's be honest , he has made ufc more popular. Even the haters don't stop talking about him, but to say that he dodges fights is absolutely ridiculous, as he has already proven that he will fight anyone. And just one fight where he is taken of the card, he is suddenly dodging all fighters lol

Just like rda had a bruised i mean broken foot. hahaha. You really believe that crap. They both pussied out. Aldo knew he was going to lose, so did rda.

Easy there tough guy. Too many more posts like this people might starting thinking you're just a pussy hiding behind your computer screen.

Seriously, I mean really? How the hell is he dodging hard fights when as soon as he beats Aldo, he goes for an even tougher fight in RDA? Then because of injury, takes on another tough fighter in Diaz.

I mean, I don't mind Conner, because let's be honest , he has made ufc more popular. Even the haters don't stop talking about him, but to say that he dodges fights is absolutely ridiculous, as he has already proven that he will fight anyone. And just one fight where he is taken of the card, he is suddenly dodging all fighters lol

You just joined today and this is your 1st post. It's obvious you are one of those Connor Nuthuggers in disguise, just trying to give the guy the balls you hugged off.

+1 for creativity in disguise, mate!

Also, he went for those fights when his belief in himself was just as inflated as his fans.
After Nate whooped dat ass so easily, Connor realized the amatuerish skills he has that luckily won him the title.

Strip dat belt!

giphy.gif

LOL, that's great!

You just joined today and this is your 1st post. It's obvious you are one of those Connor Nuthuggers in disguise, just trying to give the guy the balls you hugged off.

+1 for creativity in disguise, mate!

Also, he went for those fights when his belief in himself was just as inflated as his fans.
After Nate whooped dat ass so easily, Connor realized the amatuerish skills he has that luckily won him the title.

Oh, so if someone's joins this site, and says something a Conner hater says, that means he is a Conner lover.

Come on man, grow up. It's people like you that has given Conner all the hype and attention.

I was happy that Diaz won because I like Diaz. I am not a Conner lover, or a hater. You lovers and haters are pretty much the same.

There is just no logic what so ever in saying Conner is dodging fights. He has never dodged fights.

If he is dodging hard fights, he would not have gone up a class to fight the beast that is RDA ( RDA would have beaten him) and then fight another tough guy in Diaz. That is not a fighter dodging tough fights.

Conor haters have to be the stupidest fans of the sport.

You do realize the UFC makes the matches, why would they strip Conor for accepting a match they put together?? Where's the logic??

Oh, so if someone's joins this site, and says something a Conner hater says, that means he is a Conner lover.

Come on man, grow up. It's people like you that has given Conner all the hype and attention.

I was happy that Diaz won because I like Diaz. I am not a Conner lover, or a hater. You lovers and haters are pretty much the same.

There is just no logic what so ever in saying Conner is dodging fights. He has never dodged fights.

If he is dodging hard fights, he would not have gone up a class to fight the beast that is RDA ( RDA would have beaten him) and then fight another tough guy in Diaz. That is not a fighter dodging tough fights.

Hah, just playing with you man.

I just like getting McNutHuggers all riled up. They run off and tell their mother that someone is being mean to them on the internet.

Then she hands them a capri sun and tells them to go watch Pokemon instead.

as I said in my previous post, I can agree with some of what you say. But Conor fights regularly and only won it in december. some champions only defend the belt once per year. as long as Conor does defend it within the year, I dont see how anyone can complain?
Usually when a champion isn't defending on a regular basis, it's because of injuries like Cain for example or Cruz excluding TUF commitments. I would have rather Conor fought Edgar at 200 & the Nate rematch at msg.

That is absolutely preposterous....if you think that Conor is the type of person that fears any fighter, you are crazy. Aldo was considered a much harder fight than Frankie. Mendes was considered a much harder fight than Frankie and that is why he received the nod at 189 (Lorenzo was told that Mendes was a harder hitting version/more dangerous version of Edgar and thus received the nod). Additionally, Frankie was offered the fight at 196 and Conor accepted but Frankie didn't.

Sure, there are fighters like GSP that take a very egoless, calculated approach to fighting and care about winning more than anything. Conor is not like this, he believes success lays in his belief, ability to engage the law of attraction and does not operate like we do/the majority of fighters do. There is ample evidence of this in not only his tweets, his interviews but his calling how the fight will play out/when he will finish/etc. I also think the "troll tweet" ('UFC 200 is on again - thanks Dana and Lorenzo') was Conor trying to engage the law of attraction and not troll (i.e. you must speak it/put it out into the world for it to come to reality).....regardless of what we think of the law of attraction, if it i bogus or not, it defines Conor and as such he would not fear anyone, reasonable or not.

This whole "Conor is scared of Diaz", "Conor is afraid of Frankie" is absurd. I honestly don't think he is interested in either of those fights because the money isn't as big as other bouts available to him. Additionally, his team and he don't want to cut to 45 again (as pointed out by Gunni on The MMA Hour) and who can blame the guy when he can make more money taking other fights and not having to go thru that hellish cut. After 194, his coach said that was the last time that you will see him at 145 and I have reason to believe that will hold true. Im sure the UFC wants him to do that and as such, this is why we are hearing about the Mayweather bout which further proves my point that Conor is afraid of nobody, as beating Mayweather in boxing is more difficult than Conor beating Jon Jones in MMA...it is simply where the money is and that is what motivates the man.

Your wasting your breath, anti Conor fans for some reason can't grasp the concept of prize fighters fighting for money.

To them every UFC fighter is doing this for glory and honor, and they have no right to complain about the ridiculous pay desparity between fighters and executives.

Unless it has to do with anyone who isn't Conor, then they snap back to reality, and realize the bs like then Nate makes a whopping 40k to beat MJ, then they complain about it.

Usually when a champion isn't defending on a regular basis, it's because of injuries like Cain for example or Cruz excluding TUF commitments. I would have rather Conor fought Edgar at 200 & the Nate rematch at msg.

Actually UFC was in a tough spot, a lot of fans were crying bullshit that Aldo wasn't getting the immediate title shot.
Even more fans were complaining that Edgar wasn't getting a title shot.

You have 2 guys who deserved it, and one would have to sit out for at least half a year until he got it.

I find the Edgar vs Aldo was a perfect solution, an awesome fight at a great time, while the casuals get there Conor fix in the Nate rematch.

Actually UFC was in a tough spot, a lot of fans were crying bullshit that Aldo wasn't getting the immediate title shot.
Even more fans were complaining that Edgar wasn't getting a title shot.

You have 2 guys who deserved it, and one would have to sit out for at least half a year until he got it.

I find the Edgar vs Aldo was a perfect solution, an awesome fight at a great time, while the casuals get there Conor fix in the Nate rematch.
It's not the first time the UFC had to make a decision on who got a title shot between two equally deserving contender's and they've never given the champion a non title fight while those two contenders fight for an interim title. If the UFC wants to give out rematches to guy's who were finished, then Aldo should have gotten his, with Frankie on standby.

His parrots and fans wanted RDA to be stripped also...

F M, if he doesn't go back to 145 he should be stripped, I really think he's using it as a safety blanket.

I know he wanted to be the first fighter to hold two belts simultaneously, but I think it would pose more problems for everyone but himself.
Couldn't be more right about the safety blanket.
Hell, he brought the FW belt to the post fight presser at 196. An event in which he neither competed at FW or won his fight.
Dude is a joke.

It's not the first time the UFC had to make a decision on who got a title shot between two equally deserving contender's and they've never given the champion a non title fight while those two contenders fight for an interim title. If the UFC wants to give out rematches to guy's who were finished, then Aldo should have gotten his, with Frankie on standby.

But Frankie has been on stand by for some time already, arguably should've gotten it before Conor in Conor vs Aldo 1 in July 2015, he literally would be on stand till possibly December 2016, and if Aldo wins possibly even longer then that.

Guy had a razor thin lost to Aldo, then went on a 5 fight win streak with a 1st round KO over Mendes.

Aldo since squeezing out a decision is I think 3-1, with the only note worthy fight being another close decision win over the same Mendes, while also being KO'd in 13 seconds.

Now put that together with Aldo's inactivity as a champ and an incredible 50% of pulling out of scheduled fights, and it's hard to make a case for him getting it over Edgar.

Couldn't be more right about the safety blanket.
Hell, he brought the FW belt to the post fight presser at 196. An event in which he neither competed at FW or won his fight.
Dude is a joke.

Jon Jones carries around a belt that isn't the LHW belt, in fact it's pretty much a paper belt, and before you say it's the real belt, do you think Jon Jones would've handed it to OSP had he lost, obviously not.

And if he did would OSP actually think he's the champion?? No

So it is a fake belt that he carries around to pretend he's still champion.

Imagine the hate Conor would get if he conceded the belt, then still walked around with it like he didn't give it up, I mean you guys still get your panties all knotted because he carries it around with him to presser's while still being champ.

But Frankie has been on stand by for some time already, arguably should've gotten it before Conor in Conor vs Aldo 1 in July 2015, he literally would be on stand till possibly December 2016, and if Aldo wins possibly even longer then that.

Guy had a razor thin lost to Aldo, then went on a 5 fight win streak with a 1st round KO over Mendes.

Aldo since squeezing out a decision is I think 3-1, with the only note worthy fight being another close decision win over the same Mendes, while also being KO'd in 13 seconds.

Now put that together with Aldo's inactivity as a champ and an incredible 50% of pulling out of scheduled fights, and it's hard to make a case for him getting it over Edgar.
Oh I agree with you %100, that's why I want to see McGregor vs Edgar at 200. I'm just saying if the UFC is going to give out rematches, then why not to Aldo who went ten years undefeated and was a defending champion? Conor defends the gold and if Jose were to pull out again, then Frankie gets to step in for his deserved shot.

He is not holding up the division....imo Edgar vs Aldo was the correct fight to make regardless of what Conor was doing, Aldo just got KO'd...longest reigning FW champ and he beat Frankie...that fight imo makes the most sense atm, then the winner as stated will fight Conor for the belt or be the champ is Conor doesnt go back to FW.

He is definitely not holding shit up...the way this is playing out actually makes a ton of sense ranking wise...but unfortunately Conor haters just want any reason to attack him.
no im sorry how many fights has Frankie won in a row against top competition he deserves a real title shot against a fighter he hasn't fought before , i have no problem with Mcgregor going up in weight to create a name for himself personally i think the fight for a title in the higher division holds more weight if he had defences behind it , either way he lost his fight at the higher weight class and now should defend his belt and not go looking for a rematch with Nate , did Aldo get a rematch at Conor after not losing in how many years ??

And Aldo was defending his belt within the calendar year, actually wasn't fit to fight, and they still made an interim title. Conor IS fit to fight, and isn't getting stripped.

#WARDIAZ

Back