Conor in 2015: "If Aldo's fit to fight and he’s not going to fight, the belt should be stripped"

Aldo had a bruised rib. RDA had a bruised toe. Conor had a bruised ego. All three of them pussied out and should be stripped of their belts imo.

Not sure if serious or you are just being a complete idiot.

RDA had a bruised toe? He had a broken foot for Christ's sakes.

And as far as Aldo goes, 3 independent doctors, including an ex-NFL doctor all BLINDLY confirmed that Aldo was not fit to fight - the UFC doctor, Dana, and Conor are the only people who said that Aldo had a "bruised rib" - the same UFC doctor who cleared Vitor Belfort when his test levels were through the roof.

Connor is just a skeered lil' bitch. Nothing else to it.

He ducked defending his title, by taking a fight out of his weightclass and got beat. He then ducked another title defense by wanting a rematch, a rematch he found a way out of.

He's going to keep on ducking, until he gets a fight he knows he can win.

He should legally change his name to Canner McCancrusher.

Not sure if serious or you are just being a complete idiot.

RDA had a bruised toe? He had a broken foot for Christ's sakes.

And as far as Aldo goes, 3 independent doctors, including an ex-NFL doctor all BLINDLY confirmed that Aldo was not fit to fight - the UFC doctor, Dana, and Conor are the only people who said that Aldo had a "bruised rib" - the same UFC doctor who cleared Vitor Belfort when his test levels were through the roof.

Sounds like you have a bruised ego, much like Conor. You should be stripped of your green belt imo.

He also said the interim belt he won by beating Mendes was the real belt.

Hilarious Conor quotes:

"Weight isn't an issue in true martial arts." (gets outboxed by Nate, gets submitted by Nate)

"I will finish Nate in the first round." (doesn't finish or even beat Nate at all, gets his chin cracked by Nate)

"I will retire from the UFC undefeated in 2016." (lol)

"I will run though LW and then WW." (couldn't finish no camp Nate)

He's holding on to the belt like a coward and Zuffa is to blame for allowing him without defending especially after he lost to Nate and chose not to do promotions.

LMFAO, you are actually citing that. This is combat sport, every fighter says they are going to win before the contest.

Hilarious Conor quotes:

"Weight isn't an issue in true martial arts." (gets outboxed by Nate, gets submitted by Nate)

"I will finish Nate in the first round." (doesn't finish or even beat Nate at all, gets his chin cracked by Nate)

"I will retire from the UFC undefeated in 2016." (lol)

"I will run though LW and then WW." (couldn't finish no camp Nate)

He's holding on to the belt like a coward and Zuffa is to blame for allowing him without defending especially after he lost to Nate and chose not to do promotions.

i love how you fuckin retards think it's cowardly to want to fight the guy who beat your ass.

and lets post hilarious quotes from every fighter who lost a fight they said beforehand they would win.

Lol so many delusional butthurt nut hugging fan boys in this thread its fucking laughable.

You people are literally mentally damaged. Conor is going to fight Nate. The ufc agreed to the fight. It's a bad ass a fight.

And he will then fight the winner of Frankie vs Aldo.

So yes, op is dumb and so is everyone who agreed with that horse shit.

The problem doesn't lat with Conor here. He'd prolly fight this weekend if it was offered. He has dat Cerrone type mindset. Understandably, he wants to avenge his loss and the UFC were the one's that planned it for 200 then pulled him off the card. People want to put this on Conor but if the UFC lined up Nate revenge at UFC 197 and Aldo/Edgar at 198, Conor would 99.99% take it. This aint a case of Conor wanting to be 100%, wanting long camps, rest time etc.

The part that many still dont understand is that by the UFC slighting Conor like this, he really could likely just go to box Mayweather. The guy has an ego and a ton of other options. He felt the UFC valued him more than they did and as a result, he feels betrayed and is the type of person (kind of like a Donald Trump) that won't let things slide so easy,

One of the worst post ive seen in awhile

Ur better then that biddaddybach

The problem doesn't lat with Conor here. He'd prolly fight this weekend if it was offered. He has dat Cerrone type mindset. Understandably, he wants to avenge his loss and the UFC were the one's that planned it for 200 then pulled him off the card. People want to put this on Conor but if the UFC lined up Nate revenge at UFC 197 and Aldo/Edgar at 198, Conor would 99.99% take it. This aint a case of Conor wanting to be 100%, wanting long camps, rest time etc.

The part that many still dont understand is that by the UFC slighting Conor like this, he really could likely just go to box Mayweather. The guy has an ego and a ton of other options. He felt the UFC valued him more than they did and as a result, he feels betrayed and is the type of person (kind of like a Donald Trump) that won't let things slide so easy,

Connie went from winning the FW belt to training for the LW title. No one pushed him no where. He jumped ship and should have been stripped. He ducked a potential loss to Frankie to fight for the LW belt so he could be the first 2 belt holder. If he had that much confidence, he could have tried to defend his title against Frankie then fought whoever the LW champ was. The LW champ's name would have been irrelevant. He never tried to defend his new belt because he wasn't confident against Frankie. If he would have beat RDA, you guys would have been eating up his wolftickets about being the fist 2 belt holder and Dana would have been blowing that up all over the airwaves making Connie that much bigger over fucking wolftickets.

And Connie doesn't have no options. He signed a contract. Unless UFC co-promotes a fight against Mayweather, it ain't happening. Connie will do what Dana says or he won't do a damn thing.

This whole "Conor is afraid of Frankie" is absurd. I honestly don't think he is interested in either of those fights because the money isn't as big as other bouts available to him.

Then be stripped of the belt he never defended. When you are a champ, it's not about what fight interests you. You defend your title against who the promotion thinks is worthy enough. With your theory he can fight who ever he wants and never defend his belt. That is absurd. He should then vacate the belt and go up and down the divisions to fight who ever will make him more money. It's that easy.

Every week we find more hypocrite quotes from this guy, I'd feel embarrassed if I was a fan.

Sounds like you have a bruised ego, much like Conor. You should be stripped of your green belt imo.

Right. It has nothing to do with the fact that you are talking out of your ass.

I'll take your lack of addressing what I said as an admission of defeat.

"RDA had a bruised toe" - you

lmfao

Right. It has nothing to do with the fact that you are talking out of your ass.

I'll take your lack of addressing what I said as an admission of defeat.

"RDA had a bruised toe" - you

lmfao

Sure, whatever helps un-bruise that ego of yours.

Conor is average at best. He will lose to Nate, Aldo or Edgar making three losses in a row.

See ya in Bellator next year bud.

Strip dat belt!

giphy.gif

i love how you fuckin retards think it's cowardly to want to fight the guy who beat your ass.
But that fight isn't happening;

Strange I wonder where Shame-us McGregor got the idea that not showing up to the pre fight presser would guarantee that the fight would happen.

Doesn't matter he got the idea in a NickDiaz of time.

If you had the time and the inclination you could make a thread like this for pretty much every single public statement Conor has made in the last 2 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back