Conor in 2015: "If Aldo's fit to fight and he’s not going to fight, the belt should be stripped"

I don't really want him stripped. I want to see him lose the belt fair and square to Edgar.

Let's be honest, If he gets his ass kicked again by Nate, he is going back down to FW. They can fool the casuals, but he knows as well as we know that Nate is a LW and not even the very top of the LW division.

billbored.gif

Hes putting himself in a position where he should be stripped ironically. If he takes another fight outside of FW regardless if he wins or loses, I think he should be stripped of it

Conor is the ultimate hypocrite. I cant wait until Aldo beats Frankie and gets his revenge against him.

Unfortunately the UFC plays favorites when it comes to money. It all depends on who wins at 200. If Aldo wins you can guarantee that Conor will suddenly want to defend his title. If Edgar wins...

His parrots and fans wanted RDA to be stripped also...

F M, if he doesn't go back to 145 he should be stripped, I really think he's using it as a safety blanket.

I know he wanted to be the first fighter to hold two belts simultaneously, but I think it would pose more problems for everyone but himself.

The problem doesn't lat with Conor here. He'd prolly fight this weekend if it was offered. He has dat Cerrone type mindset. Understandably, he wants to avenge his loss and the UFC were the one's that planned it for 200 then pulled him off the card. People want to put this on Conor but if the UFC lined up Nate revenge at UFC 197 and Aldo/Edgar at 198, Conor would 99.99% take it. This aint a case of Conor wanting to be 100%, wanting long camps, rest time etc.

The part that many still dont understand is that by the UFC slighting Conor like this, he really could likely just go to box Mayweather. The guy has an ego and a ton of other options. He felt the UFC valued him more than they did and as a result, he feels betrayed and is the type of person (kind of like a Donald Trump) that won't let things slide so easy,

Conor is the ultimate hypocrite. I cant wait until Aldo beats Frankie and gets his revenge against him.

Lol is the revenge going to be lasting 15 seconds instead of 13? I mean he almost can't do worse.

Aldo is not beating Frankie this time. Mostly because Frankie will beat someone else that replaces an injured Aldo.

Dude is a huge hypocrite. You really can't believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

I don't really want him stripped. I want to see him lose the belt fair and square to Edgar.

Let's be honest, If he gets his ass kicked again by Nate, he is going back down to FW. They can fool the casuals, but he knows as well as we know that Nate is a LW and not even the very top of the LW division.

Conor is not gonna give you that satisfaction as it seems right now. He should be stripped and forced to 155 if they're actually making a rematch with Nate at 170.

Hilarious Conor quotes:

"Weight isn't an issue in true martial arts." (gets outboxed by Nate, gets submitted by Nate)

"I will finish Nate in the first round." (doesn't finish or even beat Nate at all, gets his chin cracked by Nate)

"I will retire from the UFC undefeated in 2016." (lol)

"I will run though LW and then WW." (couldn't finish no camp Nate)

He's holding on to the belt like a coward and Zuffa is to blame for allowing him without defending especially after he lost to Nate and chose not to do promotions.

Unfortunately the UFC plays favorites when it comes to money. It all depends on who wins at 200. If Aldo wins you can guarantee that Conor will suddenly want to defend his title. If Edgar wins...

That is absolutely preposterous....if you think that Conor is the type of person that fears any fighter, you are crazy. Aldo was considered a much harder fight than Frankie. Mendes was considered a much harder fight than Frankie and that is why he received the nod at 189 (Lorenzo was told that Mendes was a harder hitting version/more dangerous version of Edgar and thus received the nod). Additionally, Frankie was offered the fight at 196 and Conor accepted but Frankie didn't.

Sure, there are fighters like GSP that take a very egoless, calculated approach to fighting and care about winning more than anything. Conor is not like this, he believes success lays in his belief, ability to engage the law of attraction and does not operate like we do/the majority of fighters do. There is ample evidence of this in not only his tweets, his interviews but his calling how the fight will play out/when he will finish/etc. I also think the "troll tweet" ('UFC 200 is on again - thanks Dana and Lorenzo') was Conor trying to engage the law of attraction and not troll (i.e. you must speak it/put it out into the world for it to come to reality).....regardless of what we think of the law of attraction, if it i bogus or not, it defines Conor and as such he would not fear anyone, reasonable or not.

This whole "Conor is scared of Diaz", "Conor is afraid of Frankie" is absurd. I honestly don't think he is interested in either of those fights because the money isn't as big as other bouts available to him. Additionally, his team and he don't want to cut to 45 again (as pointed out by Gunni on The MMA Hour) and who can blame the guy when he can make more money taking other fights and not having to go thru that hellish cut. After 194, his coach said that was the last time that you will see him at 145 and I have reason to believe that will hold true. Im sure the UFC wants him to do that and as such, this is why we are hearing about the Mayweather bout which further proves my point that Conor is afraid of nobody, as beating Mayweather in boxing is more difficult than Conor beating Jon Jones in MMA...it is simply where the money is and that is what motivates the man.

The problem doesn't lat with Conor here. He'd prolly fight this weekend if it was offered. He has dat Cerrone type mindset. Understandably, he wants to avenge his loss and the UFC were the one's that planned it for 200 then pulled him off the card. People want to put this on Conor but if the UFC lined up Nate revenge at UFC 197 and Aldo/Edgar at 198, Conor would 99.99% take it. This aint a case of Conor wanting to be 100%, wanting long camps, rest time etc.

The part that many still dont understand is that by the UFC slighting Conor like this, he really could likely just go to box Mayweather. The guy has an ego and a ton of other options. He felt the UFC valued him more than they did and as a result, he feels betrayed and is the type of person (kind of like a Donald Trump) that won't let things slide so easy,

What are you talking about? Getting yanked from UFC200 was entirely Conor's own doing... he thought he was bigger and more important than the UFC, and was worth whatever he himself decided he was. Look how well that worked out for him. He blew a reported 10 million dollar payday, then begged and jockeyed to be put back on the card when the UFC called his bluff.

Conor can't go box either, you do understand that, right? The UFC will file a lawsuit within minutes and shut that shit right down.

That is absolutely preposterous....if you think that Conor is the type of person that fears any fighter, you are crazy. Aldo was considered a much harder fight than Frankie. Mendes was considered a much harder fight than Frankie and that is why he received the nod at 189 (Lorenzo was told that Mendes was a harder hitting version/more dangerous version of Edgar and thus received the nod). Additionally, Frankie was offered the fight at 196 and Conor accepted but Frankie didn't.

Sure, there are fighters like GSP that take a very egoless, calculated approach to fighting and care about winning more than anything. Conor is not like this, he believes success lays in his belief, ability to engage the law of attraction and does not operate like we do/the majority of fighters do. There is ample evidence of this in not only his tweets, his interviews but his calling how the fight will play out/when he will finish/etc. I also think the "troll tweet" ('UFC 200 is on again - thanks Dana and Lorenzo') was Conor trying to engage the law of attraction and not troll (i.e. you must speak it/put it out into the world for it to come to reality).....regardless of what we think of the law of attraction, if it i bogus or not, it defines Conor and as such he would not fear anyone, reasonable or not.

This whole "Conor is scared of Diaz", "Conor is afraid of Frankie" is absurd. I honestly don't think he is interested in either of those fights because the money isn't as big as other bouts available to him. Additionally, his team and he don't want to cut to 45 again (as pointed out by Gunni on The MMA Hour) and who can blame the guy when he can make more money taking other fights and not having to go thru that hellish cut. After 194, his coach said that was the last time that you will see him at 145 and I have reason to believe that will hold true. Im sure the UFC wants him to do that and as such, this is why we are hearing about the Mayweather bout which further proves my point that Conor is afraid of nobody, as beating Mayweather in boxing is more difficult than Conor beating Jon Jones in MMA...it is simply where the money is and that is what motivates the man.

Back